Let's All Laugh At Sevco Thread

That’s gas.

As if they’d agree to turn down compensation given their financial state.

Warburton might have explored leaving alright but it’s more likely they’re trying to use that to get rid of him and the others without paying the compensation due.

1 Like

oh jesus
i love this paper, the headlines are usually a full punctuated sentence also

3 Likes

From The Sun:

Warburton: I HAVEN’T resigned

Furious Mark Warburton has hit back at Rangers and insisted he HASN’T resigned - saying he knows nothing about his apparent stepping down from the position.

He told the Sun: “What’s going on? This is scandalous, I’ve no idea what they’re talking about.

“I haven’t resigned. I’ve never resigned — I’ve no idea what they’re talking about.

“I was advised by an email to read an urgent letter. But, I tell you, I haven’t resigned."

2 Likes

7 Likes

Who is the third member?

[quote=“Tim_Riggins, post:1387, topic:1356, full:true”]
Who is the third member?
[/quote]

@Tim_Riggins is the guy with the camel toe on the right.

Sevco 2 zip down at HT.

1 Like

Garner has pulled one back and then receives a yellow that puts him out of the game with Celtic.

1 Like

Just saw a clip of Murty doing a weird somersault type move in the technical area when they missed a late chance. It finished 2-1 to Dundee.

1 Like

1 Like

What a plonker.

1 Like

all jokes aside this was a cracking song for Scott Allan

“Allan’s dad’s a proddy,
He thinks his son is gay,
The son he really wanted,
Was Andy Halliday!”

RIP Rangers.

They must be running out of names at this stage.

1 Like

Good idea to get the cash flow of your management team off the books if you’re looking for some short term help.

Billy McKay just scored an overhead kick in the 89th minute to put Caley Thistle 2-1 up on Sevco. They’d just missed a penalty a couple of minutes beforehand.

No handstands or somersaults from Murty yet tonight as far as I know.

3 Likes

A big win for Richie Foran’s Caley Thistle to take them off the bottom of the table.

Murty looked tearful there on the touchline.

1 Like

I absolutely love opening the board and seeing this thread being nudged again.

5 Likes

The ref will be seething after thinking it was job done with a late sevco pelanty award.

1 Like