Let's All Laugh At Sevco Thread

Stupid cunts.

1 Like

Fairly hard hitting reaction from the fans. :smile:

1 Like

I love the way they think anyone gives a fuck what they think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrbY7NmGxHU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7zw92lSNus

1 Like

@Rocko, I see there’s another Sevco / Craig Whyte related trial ongoing at the moment.

What’s this one all about?

Sir David said: “It gave us the opportunity to get players we may otherwise not been able to afford.”

How was this not considered cheating?

British football is corrupt

There was some report/tribunal/enquiry a couple of years led by a Lord Nimmo Smith which concluded no sporting advantage was obtained. :laughing:

1 Like

The British establishment remain the standard bearers for the whitewash.

1 Like

And in fairness, he may have concluded that rangers were shite before all this, and sevco are now equally shite.

[quote]

Club 1872 spokesman Craig Houston condemning the shameful scenes.
He said: “Alleged racist taunts, fans encroaching on the field of play and objects thrown on to the pitch are obviously situations that shouldn’t happen at a football match.
“We believe that these issues, along with players taunting opposing fans during the majority of goal celebrations, and vandalism in the stands will all be dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner by the proper authorities.
“Identifiable republican paramilitary banners and offensive singing will also no doubt be investigated.”[/quote]

:grin:

I like the way they use the word alleged.

Scottish press cheering themselves up.

3 Likes

I can’t recall the time but was there much anger from them when they didn’t make it to 10?

Seething I’d say. I was at the game where celtic effectively sealed the league and blocked the ten in a row.
Twas a great season to be alive and a glaswegian.

I can actually recall the previous season when Burns was shitcanned. Fercus McCann was fairly ruthless.

The bunnet.
Made 60 million iirc. Went back to Canada and never looked back.
Charged players for strip etc.
Huns were livid about the redevelopment, and spent years chuntering about how the concrete was cheap.

2 Likes

Ha that’s a good bit of business, like the scene in Moneyball where David Justice discovers he has to pay for his soda in the clubhouse.

Wasn’t there Lourdes water and rosary beads in the concrete when Ibrox was redeveloped in the eighties .

Around 30 supporters invading the pitch to celebrate their injury time winner at Firhill there. Think that’s their second injury time win away to Partick this season. Sutton on Twitter with his subtle “great to see a competitive Glasgow derby” comments.

1 Like

There was no game where Celtic “effectively” sealed the league and stopped ten in a row. There was a game where they sealed the league and stopped ten in a row, against St. Johnstone, on the last day of the season.

1 Like