Let's All Laugh At Sevco Thread

Stephen Naismith is hoping for a move back to Scotland.

Naismith in 2012.

The loyalty I had was with Rangers. I’ve never met anyone from Sevco since it’s been formed. And I don’t think I could have moved forward on those terms.

Failed in England so where else would he go?

1 Like

failed?

I hate that fucker

A Sevco supporter has a brainwave. Increase attendances and revenue by attracting more women to games:

8 Likes

Baked potato for the special Valentines meal for the lucky partner of this guy.

1 Like

They could just turn Ibrox into a Bingo Hall.

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

A tank :joy::joy::joy:

With Celtic looking strong and the SPFL only commanding one Champions League slot, it dawns on the lads…sure why don’t we win the Europa League to get into the CL that way?

“not a certainty we will win it though…”

:grinning:

7 Likes

Irony??
I’d say stuff posted here would make us look like apes if posted on another forum out of context ffs sake.

Grown men discussing the merits of a father hair brushing his daughters hair may appear odd in a certain context, admittedly.

3 Likes

As would the regular disappearances of an Irish fan of an English football club when they lose.

2 Likes

Or a slap headed, buck toothed yokel from Toxteth commenting on GAA.

5 Likes

A yokel from toxteth would certainly be very strange

Sevco in for Bruno Alves.

What colour is his skin?

Orange I’d say.

Sevco seem to have the cheque book out this summer.

Alves and Jack have already signed and they have some Mexican striker flying into Glasgow to agree a deal with them, they also have another Mexican midfielder awaiting a work permit and two Portuguese lads have came back from Portugal with the manager to discuss moves.

They’re also supposed to be in for Graham Dorrans.

I wouldn’t be too worried about any of them

There must be no one else seriously looking to sign them .