Let's Riot! - well kind of

Students in this country want it all handed to them, that’s why they only get up off their holes when any kind of cut backs might affect them directly.
Their revoltionary zeal extends as far as it will cost for their next bottle of buckfast or eight of pollen

Just watched it on the news there, some poor girl crying that the protest was hijacked by a gang waving Sinn Fein flags and the like! They threw a few eggs FFS!!

Don’t take any notice of mickee, he’s hardly Irish anymore. One of these people who worked elsewhere and thinks the grass is far greener elsewhere.

Quite hypocritically he thinks Isreali’s blowing up innocent Palestinians is quite ok, but students giving our corrupt politicians a bit of hassle is something to sneer at. I daresay if he wasn’t a cub of the Celtic Tiger who moved straight from education to well paid employment he’d have a different view.

They’re hardly going to protest at the old age pension being cut.

Things getting serious down there now

http://www.universityobserver.ie/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/tiananmen-square-tank1-1808.jpg

See how easy it is…

Underneath it all you are quite a simpleton

It’s time to abolish corporate interference in the provision of services fundamental to human existence. We need a multitude of Tredegars across the land. Hang the capitalist traitors who insist on stealing from our poor.

Very very easy…

“The Irish Army couldn’t drive the Sheridans out of Rathkeale” - Lord Haw Haw

:clap:

That’s what I would have liked to have said but I’m not articulate enough to put it into words.

It’s a disgrace that the battle of Kildare St isn’t being televised by RTE. The govt agents in the station have done their work well blacking out this uprising. The revolution will evidently not be televised.

Student wasters having it too easy is pretty much the point, get back to jerking off to Noam

So easy…

They didn’t televise Cable Street either…

All the people slamming the brave stand by the students here benefited from free fees, a grant and bags and bags of free johnnies from the students union (NAP)

Right on brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS3QOtbW4m0

One more thing that I always wondered about the students and fees argument is why are students the only 18+ year olds who aren’t seen as adults in the eyes of the law? Most of them live away from home and quite a few even if their parents earn over the grant threshold are independent minded and would support themselves financially.
Why are they seen as still being kids just because they’re in college. Should fellas who go straight into employment or apprenticeships after school, but whose parents earn above a certain amount, have their wages cut or work for free?
The Australian (I think) loan system seems to me the one and only fair way of doing it…

You pay for what you get, if you get something free it’ll be trash. The poor and education don’t mix bros. I hate poor people, christ they’re annoying.

Guards taking no shit from these brats

Fucking state of the place. Useles shower of cunts making a mess and expecting the state to clean up after them. Timber the cunts.