Limerick GAA 2019, the drive for five

Made eat humble pie alright,but thereā€™s a hunger / demand for Liam

During all of last season there was an undertone in both the hurling world and media. That being for every game up to and including the All Ireland Final, "ah shur tis only Limerick " This was never as blatant as on both the semi and the final.
Cork were sure they were home and hosed and by the time Galway woke up , the game was gone.

Tradition as in playing, winning all Irelandā€™s before ye could afford a ticket in to watch us

Have to agree,hope lessons learned

Good luck with that

tradition never scored a point kid.

Ye beat us cos ye were better than us.

Ye took the eye off the ball because yeā€™re Cork biiiy and will now have to spend a bit of time playing catch up. Itā€™s not nice for the Cork mindset, I know, but that is the way it is.

In fairness ye got the warning below in Cork and didnā€™t heed it in June

1 Like

Limerick might be a flash in the pan girls,who knows, remember ye werenā€™t at the top table for years

Cork will give it a lash

Did you watch the final to the end or what?

I know that. Hence have you seen me giving it ā€œbig licksā€ on this thread?

1 Like

No argument there bud,think that mindset is gone, they were slated on media,in the street,in the clubs

Keep it up lads, only another 9500 posts to go. Should be done by June for the Munster final.

1 Like

Whatā€™s this ye business paleface, we were winning All Irelandā€™s when ye were still arguing with the Kerry lads over a pair of hob nail boots

1 Like

Yes why?

FFS our clubs were there winning before ye were formed

Does anyone know if we have an U-20 hurling management yet?

Ask them

And where were yer clubs in 1887 then?

Id be pretty confident that Cork will win more all irelands than Limerick over the next 10 years. I mean no disrespect to Limerick, just an opinion.

2 Likes