Limerick GAA 2024

Most of the Limerick lads go to Ard Scoil now but I hear a few Limerick minors could be going to Charleville CBS next year allright.

Then caught like a loaf of bread & f**ked off the panel for being a little too vocal on the set up!

Not true. Playing Sunday

Galway match switched to pearse stadium on the 16th

Looks ok to me.

Looks very patchy to me there apart from a few clumps of greenery.

Looks like Kate Midelton inside the gate

Looks like you got the focus point wrong on the camera

I was on my tippy toes.

I said this morning and Iā€™ll say it again. I think Clare v Limerick will be a 50 / 50 game thatā€™ll define the year.

Nothing this evening would worry me. Theyā€™d no interest and now have a clear month to prepare for the big dance.

I do think one weakness we are just lacking a little pace in a few areas and it might catch us possibly more in Munster than v the Leinster counties.

Iā€™d go

Quaid
O Connor
Morrissey
Nash
Byrnes
Hannon
O Neill
Lynch
O Donghue
Hegarty
Hayes
Morrissey
Gillane
Casey
O Brien.

Iā€™d doubt theyā€™ll pick my full forward line but I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be too far away. I would be nervous if Clare go with a lot of younger and faster lads but thatā€™s the game isnā€™t it.

Brian Lohan does remind me of Gareth Southgate. Took over a bit of a mess and put in a good structure and got everyone moving in the right direction while removing the bad eggs and creating a real bond but Iā€™m not certain heā€™s the man to get Clare over the finish line.

Weā€™ll see.

Are you saying back the Draw?

Whatā€™s your issue?

Casey miss the first Munster championship game with that Red Card?

Fuck off you stupid cunt

The rumour going around about you seems true.

1 Like

Great stuff. Iā€™m sure whatever it is true.

If Finn could play tonight and has a month to get ready then he will be starting come championship

Iā€™m not aware of o Connors reason for missing or Dan. Just assuming the two lads will be fine.

Oā€™Connor will be behind Casey and Finn for the moment, but Iā€™d have no concerns throwing him in if needed. Costello just isnā€™t at the level unfortunately. I wonder has Oā€™Dailigh any chance of starting with Casey missing

Oh fuck I thought it was just league and no carry on into championship.

That is a blow now.

Not sure what theyā€™ll do.