Limerick GAA 2024

It was hardly the bad belt he got to the head last week?

Not a notion pal. I havenā€™t heard a thing.

Dan will be back training next week.

Both Casey & Fergal were missing with the head injuries but should be fine in a month. Hopefully Dan is available too.

1 Like

Whatever chance of Dan playing half back if Kyle wasnā€™t fit is surely over after those goals conceded.

Yeah, and Cathal was our best player by far. Hopefully Kyle makes it too but I wouldnā€™t be too worried about Cathal there (just think heā€™ll be a loss higher up the pitch).

2 Likes

Heā€™ll be a 100 percent for Clare

Fair looking forward to watching back the recording of that match tomorrow.

1 Like

Iā€™d play Fergal Oā€™Connor right corner back whatever. Different kind of defender-lightning quick and very stickyā€¦he coukd be the man for Tony Kellyā€¦

Imo youā€™ve to pick lads on form. Itā€™s a delicate balance i Accept but sometimes itā€™s better for the collective group.

1 Like

Hannon is moving like an old man. We canā€™t afford him Iā€™m afraid. CON our best player in the league.

Finn didnā€™t look right either. Worrying part is we look caught for pace throughout the team. Lynch looked very slow. And Hego and Tom are not anywhere near as effective as a couple of years ago.

Quaid
Casey Dan Nash
Byrnes CON Kyle
DOD WOD
Hego Lynch Tom
DOD Flanagan Gillane

We need to inject pace into team. Barry Nash was very poor also tonight.

Iā€™d read nothing into today tbh.

We were like a horse who wasnā€™t off. The group is getting older and a lot of mileage on the clock too so pace will become an issue at some point.

1 Like

Go handy Verney.

5 Likes

Gillane looked sharp as well which is very important. Heā€™s playing himself into form.

Who is this we ?

1 Like

Score not your simplicity

Is it just me or have we seen more experimentation with positioning of players in this league than most years? I suppose weā€™ve Nash to corner back was a big one in the last but thereā€™s been quite a few players at new or different positions this year.

1 Like

Iā€™d say they desperately didnā€™t to win the league. I donā€™t think believe they targeted it last year.

John kiely could be playing 4D chess with @peddlerscross too after he blew the cover on the playing in cork plan.