Limerick GAA 2024

Maybe. He used disappear out of games for long periods I thought.

He did and he has upped it I suppose. He probably has a lot more faith in the lads in the forwards to stay going now

I donā€™t think Hayes has a hope of getting an All star

No way he gets one. Best player in that position all year though regardless. Pretty sure he scored from play in every match

I suppose the selectors will need to drop the agenda against Kyle getting HOTY now.

Nicki has to get one

I think Wel get 2/3 Hayes should but might miss out due to politics. I think Cathal o Neil may get one or Dan. If we donā€™t get at least 2 itā€™s ridiculous

The boss man has always told ye lads, itā€™s not about the individual awards.

1 Like

Nicki and thatā€™s about it Iā€™d say. A few nominations alright

1 Like

Snl Chuckle GIF by Saturday Night Live

Hayes should not get one. He shouldnā€™t be considered.
Quaid should 100% get one, and be in the conversation at least for hoty.

Gillane should get one. Ah itā€™s crackers really. A couple more points against cork and theyā€™d get 6 or 7.
If you were picking a team to hurl for the country youā€™d have six or seven Limerick lads in it truth be told. I would anyway (fitness allowing)

Gillaneā€™s form was ok this season. But he was lighting Cork up.

6 from play. Could easily have been ended with 2-7 on another day.

And he wasnā€™t fed half enough truth be told.

Noticed that below in Golden when they beat Tipp.

He wasnā€™t holding back with the verbals against his own or the opposition :smiley:

I reckon SOD will win it regardless of the result. Hes the best player in the country right now

1 Like

If Collins has a repeat of the semi final heā€™s nailed on for the goalkeeper position. Nicky would have to put up the retirement Times New Roman word document speech on twitter to have a hope if Collins has a blinder.

Heā€™d be a very popular winner and seems to have great momentum behind him.

I dont have enough on it to make any material difference to me so itā€™s all the one.

I actually did it after Clare beat Cork in Munster this year when he ripped it up. Its not a market Iā€™d be all too interested in ante post as an injury can completely fuck it up.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

If he has as many saves to make we will lose easy

I dont think clare would have gotten out of munster without him. The cork and waterford games he made a difference. They wpuld have beaten tipp regardless. Had a great semi final too. In fairness hes fantastic. Hate the sight of him hes that good this year.

1 Like