Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

I checked the score in the football this evening and they were 9 down after 8 minutes. Youā€™d think the keeper would have been able to slow it down enough that they werenā€™t scoring more than a point a minute. He must have kicked a few straight to them or something as well

At least they got a decent crowd.

Think he got a hip operation, doesnā€™t look the same and lost a yard of pace Iā€™d say.

Itā€™s a shame for the lads own sake, such a top quality player. Iā€™m glad myself at the same time heā€™s not playing on Sunday because you just know heā€™d finish if given a chance.

Like to see him back in full flow just not against us !

Mike Casey has more proved than most men would in their lives. A senior all Ireland with the club. U21 all Ireland and munsters. The man gets it done. Youā€™ve a fierce bitterness towards na piarsaigh and anyone associated with it.

1 Like

I do not. Weā€™re talking about senior hurling none of these guys have proven much. Bar maybe Quaid, Graeme, hannon or Dowling at this level. Loads of lads have 21s minors and club medals. This is a different kettle of fish.

This is the same lad who was calling Flanagan and Gillane superstars and all stars and all sorts before theyā€™d played a game at senior. Actually I donā€™t know why I bother thereā€™s no point really.

1 Like

Himself and Honan .

Horse poo. I never said that. Do you still want Daragh O Donavan dropped?

Malachy and Pat Simon out in the cold, what are ye going to do at all lads? No doubt weā€™ll have a few imaginary conversations with panelists to fill the familiarity gap

There is a disgusting anti Ryan agenda in Limerick hurling

3 Likes

Must be an anti Tipp thing, ā€˜realā€™ limerick supporters refuse to even speak or type the name

Just shows the depth and strength of the squad when those lads cant get in. You have to take your chance when you get it, like the Dow last week.

Sure Dowling is yeā€™re best player, it was only blackguarding had him on the line, these Ryan lads havenā€™t done anything yet

The team is built around Cian Lynch.

Are we being serious? I donā€™t think anybody is irreplaceable to be honest, Lynch and Kyle Hayes would be huge losses, Dowling should be always in the team for his scoring and playmaking abilities, showing last weeks attitude heā€™s one of the best around

Heā€™s the Lynchpin

2 Likes

Lads I havenā€™t read through this thread. Where are ye this week ? 3 in a row ?or are ye up to the 5 in a row yet ?

Still in the championship anyway

17 Likes

Good for ye. Itā€™s a once in a 30 year occurrence. Tipp gone & ye still in. Enjoy it buddy.

Ooooft