Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

So after 12 months of wanting Flanagan dropped for Dowling because he plays for your club you’ve now decided Flanagan is a better impact sub :joy:

Time will tell but I think we’ll miss his physicality in the opening stages and I don’t think we’re as dangerous a forward line without him, but good problem to have i spose

Flanagan is 'The Prince that was Promised"

We will need little physicality against cork. We need to box smart. What kiely doesn’t want is Gillane double marked. Cork won’t let a fullback man follow Flanagan like they did in the all Ireland semi final.

I think a full forward line needs a bit of physicality to anchor it but I also don’t think Flanagan is in our top three full forward line players. It could end up changing game to game even if anyone has a bad game. We were blessed not to be hit by very many injuries last year too, it’s likely there’ll be some damage and resultant change.

Apparently Ballybrown put 7 goals past Adare in the League tonight.

Raymond o hagan passed away , RIP

1 Like

Rip.

It was interesting to be in the funeral queue with a proper IRA man while queueing to sympathise for a former stickie councillor

The Limerick Senior Football Team to play Tipperary in the Munster Senior Football Championship Quarter in Semple Stadium on Saturday evening 11th. May at 7pm has been selected

1. Donal O’Sullivan Monaleen
  2. Brian Fanning Pallasgreen
  3. Sean O’Dea Kilteely Dromkeen
  4. Paul Maher Adare
  5. Colm McSweeney Gerald Griffins
  6. Iain Corbett Newcastlewest
  7. Gordon Brown Na Piarsaigh
  8. Darragh Treacy St Kieran’s
  9. Tommie Childs Galtee Gaels
  10. Adrian Enright Fr Caseys
  11. Cillian Fahy Dromcollogher Broadford
  12. Michael Fitzgibbon Feohanagh/Castlemahon
  13. Sean McSweeney St Kieran’s
  14. Seamus O’Carroll Castleknock
  15. Jamie Lee Newcastlewest
  16. John Chawke Kildimo/Pallaskenry
  17. Gareth Noonan Dromcollogher Broadford
  18. Michael Donovan Galbally
  19. Tony McCarthy Kildimo Pallaskenry
  20. Adam Kerins St Senans
  21. Stephen Keeley Adare
  22. Peter Nash Kildimo Pallaskenry
  23. Pádraig De Brún Firies
  24. Padraig Scanlon Glin
  25. Tommy Griffin Gerald Griffins
  26. Ronan Lynch Na Piarsaigh
    ——————————————————-
    Manager: Billy Lee Coach: Brian Begley Assistant Coaches: Seamus O’Donnell & Sean Kiely
    S&C Coach: Adrian O’Brien Physio: Kathyrn Fahy & David Fitzgerald Doctors: Mick & Stephen Lucey

I’ve decided to head up to this. Can’t see us getting a result, but league performances were generally decent so hopefully they can make a game of it tonight.

1 Like

The handicap is 10 points (or it was when I checked anyway) and I think we’d be doing really well to get within that

Ladies football result.

Limerick 0-04
Tipperary 10-22.

Delete that ffs

1 Like

Matt o callaghan had a melt down over it yesterday

Was the bird from Tipp that is going to oz playing ?

Yes, Aisling Mooney. @South_Limerick_Refer is up at it and tweeted that she’s the best footballer in the country at the moment.

1 Like

Limerick 0-02 Tipp 0-00 after 7 mins

1 Like