Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

We are weirdos sure

2 Likes

Ye spent the last 12 months giving out about him being smeary in the pub

1 Like

You sound like a bollix.

Good luck today pal. I’m rooting for Tipp.

1 Like

I’m rooting for a shooting in your area and you’re the first one shot. Riddled by an assault rifle, just to be sure.

Tom Morrissey, brilliant. His best game since the minor Munster final replay in 2014.

Cian Lynch has arrived as a senior player too.

Probably disappointed to drop a point overall but we’d all have accepted three points from the first two matches.

Jesus, we won’t win the AI but some guts in this side.

1 Like

Really really hoping that Hannon isn’t getting a recurrence of the condition he had a couple of years back,Kiely refusing to go into any detail a worrying sign.

1 Like

I wouldnt be that defeatist about it. Its wide open. GY deserving favs but rest are bunched in behind. Anyone could win it. Limerick have what some of the others dont have which is physicality. Cork dont have that but they have pace which others dont have.

Disappointing from our perspective that we dont have 6 points. We have played very good hurling for maybe 2 and a half hours out of 3 and a half.

Junior B stuff yesterday,all glossed over by the close score line. Tipperary or Galway will would bate the pick of them above in Dr Croke pk.

For the second match running Byrnes didnt lash the ball wide. Shooting much improved. Tom Morrissey put in some shift. Hard to see how we score goals the way the full line plays so far out.

1 Like

Jaysus lads, it was a great result, don’t let the behaviour of a few Cork fans get ye down, there dickheads supporting every team

Brimmer i’m only realising you are a creation of @anon61956325 i 'm gutted by this realisation!

@Breaking_my_balls I’d say young Flanagan has more hurling in him than John did?

1 Like

Jesus Christ, can ye stop with this shit

1 Like

I 'm not the one spamming the place here!

He is one tough cunt. Apple, far, fall, tree, didn’t etc.

1 Like

Huh??? You really think brimmer and Choco are the same person??? :smile:

It’s genuinely got to that stage,no one could be genuinely that slow or obsessed,not even a lad from the arse of Tipp.

I’m only after realising that you’re the creation of a mixture of dog shite & pig slurry.
That’s what you and your contributions mean to me. Cuntface.

Your point on goals is important. Although we were hampered by being a man down in there for most of the game and we don’t play high ball to the full forward position anyway.

Casey would add a cut in there of looking for the goal chance even if not on. I reckon lynch is the only starter who does this.

When Ryan & murphy come in the goal threat increases.

1 Like