Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

I suppose Murphy starts next week?

You need to take a little nap you are all cranky and upset that Limerick are going great so far and Tipp are in disarray! The sweetness of your anger tastes unreal :grinning:

The sweetness of your anger tastes unreal!!

Time to put you on ignore you wierdo.

Probably

Well said @Brimmer_Bradley, princess said your a nice poster. I’m just back from a walk with Brady, he’s a cat.

Peter Casey mightn’t be far off next week. O’Donoghue milked it but Gillane was foolish to hit him twice in front of the linesman. Probably can’t have any complaints. It was a strike.

Seem to say it every week but need a result next week.

giphy

2 Likes

Phenomenal conclusion there mate

4 Likes

Du du du, Séamus Flanagan… du du du…

1 Like

Cheers pal.

1 Like

Beat Waterford next week and Tipp beat Clare we’ll be in a Munster Final I think…

Still only a probably red card tho :roll_eyes:

Just watched it there. It was a red all day long. But you know what dodgy. The more I think about it, it was probably a blessing in disguise. Had Gillane stayed on, we probably would have won pulling up. Would complacency then set in? Hard to know but we have been guilty in the past.
I’ve just had a quick look at the table. Tipp need to win by a minimum of 13 today to overtake us in second. And we still have a game in hand. Waterford may have a kick in themail but I’d rather see Tipp than have Waterford having a sniff next week.
All going to plan, we can still go to Ennis with a Munster final spot in the bag

@gilgamboa I think this one is slowly working through the process you talked about.

2 Likes

Head to Head before score difference Mike

V slowly. Two slaps of a hurl right in front of the linesman but a lad watching it on a big screen after a heap of porter in killarney has his doubts about it

2 Likes

There’s a kick in Waterford. Assuming Tipp beat them today it’s all on that line for them next week.

Missing your captain, centre back and possibly two of your best inside forwards in Gillane and Casey…

I realise that. My point is that a win next week and it doesn’t matter. It’ll be down to Clare and Tipp to slug it out for third and we can’t be drawn into it

Hate to say it but maybe if Tipp gave them a good hammering today, it may put it to bed for them

Taps is right. I’ve got to see it on tv and it was a sending off. What you don’t see from tv is O’D holding Gill by the neck of Jersey. From my angle it looked like he was only trying to break his hand away but on tv you can clearly see he strikes out … Stupid. But your boy milked it to fuck. The Carkies around me were genuinely laughing as he wasn’t really touched. As a Glenroe woman said to me walking out, he must have ovaries as he certainly doesn’t have balls…
Will Gillane learn from it is the big question.

cc @Big_Dan_Campbell