Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

He looked utterly bollixed after 50 minutes. He did a huge amount of chasing in particular during first half .

A draw between Tipp and Waterford would be ideal …I think?

I didn’t know what result to hope for there!

That’ll feel like a defeat for Waterford. Moran back next week though.

Win next week and we can’t finish outside the top 3.

Might need a result in Ennis to guarantee a Munster Final spot.

Tipp can only finish on 4 pts and thats if they beat Clare which means Clare could only finish on 4 if they beat us in Ennis.
If Tipp had lost today they had nothing to play for against Clare . At least they have skin in the game now. If we beat waterford at home next week we can put our over 40s out against Clare.

If Clare beat Tipp and we beat Wford then we still need a win in Ennis?

Only if Cork beat Waterford

1 Like

More than likely will I think that result on top of everything else will kill Waterford,they looked fucked at the finish and it’s their third week in a row next weekend.

Top 3 would be guaranteed though which I think is more important.

Dempsey made a an important block that led to
a point. You’re correct in that he needs to feel into a game.
last night was hekter skelter when he came on.

Fair enough but I think Dempsey would do far more starting getting into the ebb and flow of a game while Dowling could make an impact.

No I agree with you. You have it right.

Presume Gillane will only miss 1 game lads? Handy enough flake in fairness, he was frustrated as he lost the first couple of balls into him.

I’m sure he’ll learn from it.

Did you watch the end of the game with iptv on your phone?

I did actually :sunglasses:

1 Like

You hardly think those lads will be afraid of going to ennis to play a few banjo players?

1 Like

I’m in the process of downloading last nights match from GaaGo. If any of ye want to watch it drop me a PM and I’ll send on a link tomorrow at some stage after I’ve it uploaded. Will have all the pre match and post match discussion too.

4 Likes

Anybody know if the Limerick game is being televised next Sunday? Both MSHC matches are listed for 2pm.

No decision made yet it would appear. RTE are showing one of them anyway

Any chance they would show one live on rte2 and one live on the web?