Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Rte can show what they want. I know where I’ll be

2 Likes

Good man Mike.

download

1 Like

Thats allowed

He’ll miss more than one with Kiely in charge. This set up is based around solely around workrate. His foolishness meant the other 13 outfield players had to give even more. Which will cost him.

Peter Casey starts next week. He took frees last year. If he tears it up (and we win) and Mulcahy keeps up his fantastic form Gillane sits out the Clare game.

1 Like

There’s a few ifs and maybes there.

If we beat Waterford is all. The rest is kosher.

Waterford will be a huge test for Limerick. The first physical challenge they will have faced.

Massive. Everything for Limerick hinges on next week. Waterford aren’t out of this by any means. Kevin Moran back, a bit of a grudge against the system and big crowd next Sunday… big test for both sides.

Where do the misfortunes have to travel to play this game? Should be in Nowlan Park. GAA wankers.

It’s Limerick’s second home game. Waterford played whipping boys Tipperary in Limerick today as a “home” game in preparation for next week.

But i hear you. Logic and GAA officialdom are mutually exclusive.

They are doing everything possible to ensure 2018 is not another “non traditional” final. I think it keeps them up at night.

Is there any word on young Hannon?
He sat on the bench and looked ok after he came off?
Was he carrying a knock into the game?
Or was his bra giving off worrying information?

Hannon had a reoccuance of that same injury he had a few months ago I think. Declan is a very nice lad. I hope this problem sorts its self out soon. Puts hurling into perspective.

1 Like

Puts hurling into perspective suggests a life changing injury, what exactly are we talking about??

None of your business.

1 Like

I think Declan had a heart scare in the league. It’s something that needs managing.

1 Like

Last year against Galway if I recall correctly.
Played a lot for club and county since.
He also sat next to his team mates without concern for the remainder of the game Saturday.

Ah yes, I remember this now, hopefully it’s unrelated

Have to agree, this is a real tricky one for Limerick.

Moran back is huge, Maurice should be an option plus you have to feel whatever officials are in charge will give Waterford any 50/50 Calls after the blackguarding they got yesterday.
The new kids on the block for WD will have learned a huge amount from yesterday.

Limerick definitely are improving a Tonne, but there is still a real lack of goal threat. If they can add that dimension then they are going to take beating.

1 Like