Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

It’s crazy to dismiss it. Winning trophies is a habit and this team has that. Look at reaction after today’s win and win v tipp. The players expected it.

1 Like

I’d gladly take a Munster.

I’d be shocked if limerick won munster and lost to a Kilkenny or Wexford in a semi final. We are a far superior outfit.

LIMERICK have won NOTHING and will continue that run.
My reasoning behind this is that they’re fucking useless and will fall on their fat unfit fat faces and they’ll go back to Joe McDonagh status where they should be.

1 Like

Winning the munster final should really be the minimum expectation at this stage, I think they’re at least a year away from competing with Galway on an even keel but the munster win would be a huge step, best team in it and they’ll be rightly confident

Galway are extremely overrated.

2 Likes

Underrated if anything but Limerick are coming

It’s corks all Ireland. 2018.

They’re in with a shout anyway.

1 Like

You made the they’re/ their mistake twice in a minute :grinning:

Good call, we got an awful hammering.:+1:

I never doubted ye.

fuck off.

Fuck off.

:smile:

retards.

I’m delighted for Dowling lads.

Whatever happens going forward he will see game time.

5 Likes

:smile:

Ah he was quality in fairness. Has to start next day. No question about it, didn’t miss a free too.

I don’t think supporters should be getting carried away with today’s win, as Waterford were really poor but we are a good side. Personally, I’d expect us to beat Clare. But I didn’t see their match today… But in general, I think we can exploit their backs.

Definitely should be aiming for a Munster victory first and foremost.

1 Like

Both teams didnt follow the parade for some reason…

2 Likes