Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

No way he can be dropped after today,

you would have been
you were top of list for a skull cracking, good decision to stay away. @TreatyStones will be a poor consolation prize, but you can only crack the skulls that are put in front of you I suppose

1 Like

Were they told there would be one?

I should have got one in Cork. I’d never get out of Cusack without a few clips.

The father tells me there was an announcement made saying the parade would start in 2 minutes

They were never told pre game so.

This is gonna be some atmosphere.

CC @Watchyourtoes & @chops91 :smiley:

5 Likes

Right fuckers.
Due to fact that it’s standing room only next weekend, it looks like the mother won’t travel. Therefore it looks like there could be a spare ticket available. First to contact me will get first refusal.
Now I am giving this a health warning as I won’t be able to confirm until Thursday as she being of the female gender is entitled to change herror mind. (Plus she’s me Ma)

Hold it for me pal. I’ll let you know by Wednesday/Thursday

Spot on. This talk in some quarters about coming third perhaps being a better route in the long run makes me want to smash my fist through a window. As if counties with less than ten AIs in their history could/should turn up their noses at contesting for provincial trophies.

6 Likes

Lynch, Hayes and Dowling the man of the match nominations for me. Lynch made a pick up while surrounded by three Waterford players in the middle of the second half that was worth the entrance price alone. He can do things other players can’t even think of, head up at all times, he’s magic. Tony who?? Hayes’s best championship game so far, getting on the ball and involved in the play more. O’Donovan has really grown into it, after only touching the ball in play three times in the Tipp game he did that or more in the first fifteen minutes of the next two games. He started both games like a train, fades later on but that’s natural for a midfielder and we have good fresh legs to come in. He’s going from strength to strength. Dowling will be disappointed with the two wides from play, and that there were a few frees that he didn’t hit out of the stadium. Other than that he was my man of the match. What fool said he can’t play in Kiely’s “system”? He actually makes the players around him better by setting up scores, a number of brilliant passes and vision. Very clever ball in along the ground in the second half to Hegarty for a point that should have been a goal. He adds a different dimension to the forwards. Importantly, Flanagan wasn’t sidelined in the corner, still very effective today. Gillane will be kicking himself. And Casey has to come back yet. WOD and Nash both looked sharp in their cameos, some luxury to have two smashing players like that on the bench, TJ Ryan must be looking on in envy at the panel Kiely has all of a sudden.

This evening I think we will beat Clare, win Munster and lose the AI final to Galway.

Who said coming 3rd is better?

Daragh o donovan touched the ball 9 times v tipp and you wanted him dropped? You wanted hannon snd Byrnes dropped too? You haven’t a notion.

Touch of the 2018 Philadelphia Eagles about this Limerick team.

DOD touched the ball 6 times v tipp. 3 from play and three sidelines. I am counting the time he got on the ball was dispossessed and then won it back as just the once. I said Byrnes should be dropped for the last round of the league and said I expected he would be fine for championship. I never said hannon should be dropped. Stopped following me around and stop making up stupid lies and fake statistics.

He touched the ball 9 times learn to count. He was absolutley outstanding v tipp. You haven’t a clue about hurling. Have you admitted you totally made up this nonsense about John Kiely making the subs based on gps trackers?

Nobody will remember or give a shit in 30 yrs who won Munster in 2018, much less Leinster. It’s all about All Ireland’s. I would give up ten Munsters to win one.

5 Likes

Wrong and wrong. 6 times, including 3 sidelines. I have it confirmed Mulcahy was subbed based on the in game readings. Stop following me around and stop making things up you silly child.

I badly want this team to win Munster this year. It will be a huge advance and a huge stepping stone. But they will be aiming to win the all Ireland this year.