Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

The ironing.

We have 3 animals in there now Iā€™d say anyone they come up against knows they have been to war after matches.

Slight concern after Ryan got the goal we left the house unmanned but to be fair after that there was always someone behind for the breaks as Waterford resorted to pumping it in the last 20 mins.

Canā€™t wait to see Hegartys goal on TSG. Although no doubt it will be about 3 mins of highlights. I was directly in line with Flanagan in that corner of the terrace. The pass was fooking outrageous.

2 Likes

It happened right in front of me in the open stand, a thing of beauty but it was all about the run and he had plenty to do still.

Mike Casey was my motm aside of Cian Lynch who was really outstanding in the first half.

Casey though dealt so well with Devine, the fella is a top top full back. Really protected Nicky throughout when high ball was landing down on top of him. Super player.

I do feel for Waterford, been to the well too many times under McGrath and TDB loss was too much. Sad also to see A Gleeson regress like he has this year.

1 Like

Iā€™m not letting falsehoods about Daragh o Donovanā€™s performance posted on this thread.

Picked up my life partner at the Obama Plaza but we decided to wait until junction 14 for the snack box. As is normal, it was awash with red faced roasters in GAA jerseys

2 Likes

That was a brilliant finish, the handpass from Flanagan made it but he had an awful lot to do. Lovely finish into the corner, Oā€™Keeffe had no chance.

1 Like

Seat behind me today with Davy, couldnā€™t have been happier for them!

1 Like

Tj is a limerick hurling legend.

2 Likes

Ah fuck. I was hoping for an early night

1 Like

Anyone that says otherwise is clueless.

2 Likes

He has a young fella out the back picking them up!

He did powered through and some finish

Twas that Cark cunt Donal Oā€™Grady threw TJ Ryan to the vultures.

1 Like

Doon with this sort of thing.

1 Like

Gillane vs Dowling is an interesting one.

I reckon Kiely will stick with the man who had the jersey today.

Haep of pints, home for the Sunday game, just the two fags left, Iā€™ll be grand says I and the bastards put the hurling on second!

6 Likes

At least they spared us in depth highlights of the football in HQ yesterday!

Heā€™ll always have 2014,