Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

This is Clare in Ennis. Even if we had to scrape the lads up of the floor after today, they’d be up for it. Next Sunday will be fucking ferocious. We’ve a break after next week regardless so let them empty themselves on sunday. Can’t fucking wait for it

We’ll bate Clare next week. Even enough teams from 8-15 but our 1-7 are far better. Put Richie English on O’Donnell and we’re halfway there.

Limerick are running on fumes. They’ll put in a good 40/45 mins but no team has won when playing 3 weeks on the bounce and that wont change next week.

Promotion to 1A and also got out of Munster - been a pretty decent year so far in all honesty.

Now to go for that Munster final spot.

1 Like

At this stage Limerick are where they were at this time last year . A game v Clare to reach a Munster final and if they lose a probable knock out game v Kk .

The year starts now .

1 Like

Christ! That’s deflated me😭

2 Likes

Might buy all three off you mate. Can you give me a few days or how soon do you need an answer?

For you I’ll wait👍

1 Like

Dowling was as fit looking as any other limerick player today. Some clown was on here was saying he was born big or something. Great to see he has sorted this out.

Buff Egan had more on Snapchat. @Copper_pipe will you have a link for it?

I won’t. I deleted that Snapchat off my phone. :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Who got man of the match gents. My youngest had a little accident so missed it

Austin glesson.

John Conlon.

Ah not that bolox! The GAA Go.

We’ve beaten Galway, Clare, tipp and Waterford and gave a very good cork team a fright below in cork. We are hurling 1a next year for the first time this decade.

I think we’ve surpassed last year.

Whatever was on the Sunday Game there is all that will be on GAA Go.

Yera bolox to that! We’ve no way of getting to see the full match so? They might put it up on the player!

Not a hope of that.

Is Dowling likely to be a starter from now on?