Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

He’ll start next week.

Seems to be this managements style. If you’ve the jersey you hold onto it.

No motm if game not televised.

1 Like

For me he did more than enough to hold on to it

Its a good complaint either way Mike, particularly with P Casey to comeback into it.

Yes but I am talking championship .

Nobody guaranteed of their place out there. Gillane and Peter Casey are going to put untold pressure on the full forward line. Mulcahy vulnerable for a starting berth going forward he didn’t set the heather ablaze today. You have to play your A game every week with this team is what we are seeing. The strength of the panel, forwards in particular is really helping drive the thing on as lads look to stake a claim.

1 Like

Thats a load of bollocks.

Smell of Ryle Nugent off that.

Not sure.

Gillane terrorized Clare in league and should have a point to prove. Think Dowling be in off the bench.

1 Like

Ok in that case we’ve beaten tipp, Waterford and given a good cork team a fright in cork.

This time last year we had no idea how these youngfellas would get on senior. We know now.

More importantly they know themselves and so does Kiely.

We are much much stronger than we were 12 months ago.

1 Like

Dowling will start now pal. Every switch seems to have a pattern this year. Gillane will have to impress off the bench or in training matches after next Sunday.

That is indisputable but my point stands .

Everyone seems to think it’s Gillane or Dowling. I think it’ll be both with Mulcahy dropped

2 Likes

What date was the Galway league game? I want to quote @Bandage’s message from before it

11th March I think

11 March 2018.

The work Mulcahy has done this year and his points scoring vs Tipp and Cork along with his goal today has credit in the bank, mate.

He’s undroppable in my opinion for Clare.

2 Likes

James Owens the referee for next Sunday

He may give us a few decisions after last weekend.

The Cork game seems very far away :rofl: Hard to believe it was last weekend!

At this stage you could pick any of Peter Casey, Barry Murphy, Flanagan, Nash, mul, the Dow, Gillane and they’d do untold and that’s not to mention downsey. Fucking hell. That’s a serious set of inside forwards to be picking from

1 Like