Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Im sure, Mike Casey started corner back on him (which is not his position) and was caught for the two goals.

Richie English has a good record against him.

1 Like

Yeah Richie came in and tried to bully him a bit but git called up for a few freesā€¦ Tis all coming back to me now.

The simple fact is that thereā€™s never much between these two. Be very interesting to see how we handle the Clare forwards roaming out the field. I presume Podge will start and will be given his free roleā€¦ Tony Kelly will be picking up ball deep as wellā€¦ Will be a packed middle at times.

That prick Galvin always plays well against us though.

1 Like

A packed middle will make Cian Lynch like a pig in shit.

Theyā€™re all pricks/cunts :joy:

Some decent lads there from personal experience Podge is sound as you could meet!

Weā€™ll have two of them to worry about if Clare pick their team on form.

Colm Galvin has been poor the last two days though. He is their key man for me.

I donā€™t rate Ian at all,Colm is one of the best in the game when he performs and heā€™s well able to switch it on.

Talk from Clare lads is he may take Reidys jersey.

Hopefully! Heā€™s good buddies with Lynch so mentally he will be beat against him before the balls even thrown in.

1 Like

Does DOD pick up Kelly?

Kelly can be shackled when you put someone with pace on him.

Lynch > Kelly

1 Like

Kelly can do wreck tho if heā€™s allowedā€¦ Different players.

You are wrong, it will be Oā€™Donovan there.

1 Like

You are spot on.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I said. The second post utilised a greater than sign.

1 Like

Hardly comparable really but Kelly has done it far more often and Iā€™d take him any day of the week if a transfer system was in place

1 Like

Darragh Oā€™Donovan compliments Lynch superbly. Theyā€™re a great duo in midfield.

Kelly will start in the half forward line and drift out. But I can see Limerick bottling him up very effectively.

Iā€™m in full getting carried away mode. Lynch all day.