Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Not at all pessimistic but if Lk gave away such a goal I would not be happy . The last defender back was Paraic Mahony which says it all .

No team could have prevented that goal

1 Like

No way? He had a good innings to be fair.

Had been in UHL since the weekend, a right good innings.

By the way richie English cleaned out shane o donnell in the 2015 munster under 21 final. Had him for supper. Mike Casey has struggled in the past v Clare though.

The profits of half the FF pubs in Munster will slump. Gas fucker. RIP

he struggled in the corner on his debut last year at senior all right.

He was very very good the night of the 21ā€™s down in Ennis in 2015. Ronan Lynch did wreck that night. Itā€™s some sign that he canā€™t even get on the best 36 hurlers in the county.

Ronan Lynch is probably in the top 5 hurlers in the county. In terms of striking and vision anyway. Itā€™s the other aspects of his game that let him down. Hopefully he sees the success we are having and knuckles down for his club.

Jaysus they are coming for the Limerick GAA old stock this week. RIP

Lynch was brilliant for the 21s last year. By the time of the AI club final he appeared to have gone backwards. Although I donā€™t think he was actually too bad in either game he was certainly capable of more. He lorded it then in the first game back for the club. I think it shows what a change of manager can do, Oā€™Neill canā€™t say he got the best out of him. I hope heā€™ll get back to his best under Beary and heā€™ll push for involvement with the county again next year.

I always think itā€™s a bad sign of a fella when they move him about so much trying to find a place for him. Heā€™s a lovely hurler no doubt, heā€™s lined out in almost every position, wing back, centre back, half forward line and full forward line for club and countyā€¦ I donā€™t think heā€™s windy but he certainly lacks a bit of cut. Almost too nice and pure a hurler to be mucking in when necessary.

Well done Limerick, match by match focus, heads down and it will all fall into place.

thatā€™s grand for the team and management.

Weā€™ve already started thinking about the song for the All Ireland mate.

1 Like

Fuck that shit ;

https://g.co/kgs/J21tpz

Reminds me of Mike Galligan

Savage work rate. Simple really.

Rory was a great fella, FF to the core but that meant nothing in his public dealings, heā€™d chat away to anybody but never outstay his welcome, had a great way with words, RIP

4 Likes

Iā€™ll probably have a spare east terrace ticket going if anyone is looking for one. Iā€™ll know for sure by tomorrow

1 Like

Firing a PM!