Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

ā€œJe suis Coletteā€

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t give her the steam off my piss.

3 Likes

Rob here has the right idea!

5 Likes

We should try to convince Rob to start posting on here

2 Likes

We could do with the likes of Robert or ā€œBobā€ as iā€™m sure his mates call him posting around here.

Iā€™d say judging by that post Bob is already posting here on TFK

Sold to @glasagusban

1 Like

Would this mean revealing yere identities to each other?

Iā€™ll be sending one of my Eastern European friends to carry out the deal.

4 Likes

Any clues mate?

He was run out of the place :laughing:

Buy a fucking ticket first lads.

Iā€™d say theyā€™ll be more Limerick than Clare on the day

Itā€™s looking that way. All joking aside. Everyone knew it could well come down to this. If we were out, I probably still have went and made a weekend out of it or at worst fucked the ticket away. But this has the smallest capacity of the lot and was the first ticket most of us bought

They know theyā€™re in for a good bating.

Iā€™d one Clare ape saying to me today that Limerick are losing the head like 2013 all over again.

Be all the sweeter now at half 3 on Sunday.

Someoneā€™s might take pity on her and give her a ticket. Not sure if ā€œfacially challengedā€ is deserving of that though :thinking:

At least 50 50 Iā€™d say. From memory we lost there in 1986 after the late Danny Fitz did untold in the corner in the first half. I think it was Paudie Fitzmaurices last game for Limerick also. Thrashed them in 1990 in what was Davyā€™s debut. Well beaten in 1993 in Phil Bennisā€™ Final game in charge when the Sparrow came off the bench early doors and got a few goals. Then we had the debacle of 2006 when we got pasted. Timmy Houlihan was taken off at half time and rumour was he went home and we also had Kieran Breen at full back and Brian Geary at centre forward. Also was Joe Mc Kennas last game in charge.

So we definitely owe them one. 1 win in 4 championship games there in 30+ years.

Or a helmet

I know itā€™s not easy not to get swept away but we need to calm down and wait until weā€™ve won the A I before we go completely mental.

Thereā€™s nothing mental about bating those tin whistle, bosca ceoil cunts given the form of both teams this Sunday, mate.

1 Like