Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

I think weā€™ve been remarkably restrained so far this year.

1 Like

Songs: 0
Suits: 0
40-page Leader pull-out segments: 0

3 Likes

You only lose the run of yourself in county final week when Kilmallock are in it .

You know there is a bandwagon when the county board see a chance to make money . No sign as yet .

That was Brian Murray not Timmy Houlihan.

I watched the Tipp - Clare game back earlier, thereā€™s nothing to fear really. Clare were v poor in the first half, surprised Tipp lost it tbh.

Loughnanes comment about driving through Toomevara and Nenagh and making sure the locals knew that the neighbours from hell are backā€¦was probably the highlight of it.

2 Likes

I stand corrected

A chance to win free tickets for the match in Ennis
Check out @TorpeyHurleysā€™s Tweet: https://twitter.com/TorpeyHurleys/status/1007196726304751616?s=09

Rob is at it again!!!

2 Likes

One minute he has spare tickets, the next minute heā€™s begging for tickets. An awful scamp.

Iā€™d say heā€™s just trying to get more tickets to burn outside Cusack park.

2 Likes

Heā€™s not even allowed leave Cork, let alone go to Ennis.

Iā€™d say he wants these ones so he can stick them up Colettes hole after he burns the other ones

3 Likes

Is he a mate of yours?

Iā€™d die for him.

2 Likes

From the Examiner:

The last time the two played a Munster Championship game in Ennis was in 1993. In goal that day for Limerick, for the last time after 18 consecutive seasons, was Tommy Quaid. Tommy Quaid died tragically in an accident 20 years ago. Limerickā€™s goalkeeper on Sunday will he his son, Nicky.

Hereā€™s why he didnā€™t show her face

images%20(3)

2 Likes

youā€™re getting the hang of the picture functionality Mike, unfortunately

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a horrendous way to treat his sister.