Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Horse poo. I never said that. Do you still want Daragh O Donavan dropped?

Malachy and Pat Simon out in the cold, what are ye going to do at all lads? No doubt weā€™ll have a few imaginary conversations with panelists to fill the familiarity gap

There is a disgusting anti Ryan agenda in Limerick hurling

3 Likes

Must be an anti Tipp thing, ā€˜realā€™ limerick supporters refuse to even speak or type the name

Just shows the depth and strength of the squad when those lads cant get in. You have to take your chance when you get it, like the Dow last week.

Sure Dowling is yeā€™re best player, it was only blackguarding had him on the line, these Ryan lads havenā€™t done anything yet

The team is built around Cian Lynch.

Are we being serious? I donā€™t think anybody is irreplaceable to be honest, Lynch and Kyle Hayes would be huge losses, Dowling should be always in the team for his scoring and playmaking abilities, showing last weeks attitude heā€™s one of the best around

Heā€™s the Lynchpin

2 Likes

Lads I havenā€™t read through this thread. Where are ye this week ? 3 in a row ?or are ye up to the 5 in a row yet ?

Still in the championship anyway

17 Likes

Good for ye. Itā€™s a once in a 30 year occurrence. Tipp gone & ye still in. Enjoy it buddy.

Ooooft

You should back off for a while after walking into that haymaker.

3 Likes

We still have The Dow

Not at all. Sure Iā€™ve it bookmarked to throw back in his face when Limerick implode.Leave him have that one, better fun all round to build them up.

Fuck Clare. Limestone pavements arenā€™t all theyā€™re cracked up to be.

No worries, pal. Just looking out for you as always.

1 Like

Hah. I know youā€™re waiting in the long grass to have a laugh at the boys.