Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

SeamusCallananTeethJun15_large

Any one of ye cunts still looking for a ticket?

cc @anon61956325 ??

:joy::joy::joy:

I’ve been in negotiations all week with Mike. It’s killing me but I can’t make it… 3 out of 4 will have to do. You have the Tipp fella on sneering and he didn’t attend one game this year. Too busy making up stories about his pig faced daughter.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Some fellas can’t make it because they’re on special ops… :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Have you club duty you can’t get out of?

Well said John Mullane.

1 Like

Being talked up too much. The tough stuff hasnt even begun yet.

1 Like

Of course it hasnt, regardless we’re going in the right direction, pal.

ye’re setting yerselves up for some fall.
it’s barely mid june for ffuks sake

Most of it isnt us tho. Most Limerick folk are fairly realistic - we’ve been here before.

1 Like

There’s very little to no hype in Limerick at the moment pal.

People are just happy we’re going fairly well again. Mullane is the first pundit to come out with anything like that.

1 Like

You’re not listening to the airwaves… they’re all at it. Them offtheball cunts cant go 10 mins without saying Limerick are the story of the summer.

Its still very measured pal, look its wide open bar Galway. We should have no fear over in Ennis tomorrow. We’re still in the AI series even if we lose and have got out of 1B at last, which makes the year a success already.

2 Likes

Galway wouldn’t give a tap about 1b its all about an AI mate. Not many pundits giving us much tbf…ger loch tomorrow- Clare have the more skillful players but limerick are playing as a team…

I don’t blame Galway at all for that mate. From a Limerick perspective though, finally playing the top teams next spring is huge for our development. 8 years down there did stunt our development, particularly with the traditional championship format. 2 games last year in the championship and we were out.

We’re going in the right direction, you have to enjoy it.

1 Like

Fuck off… I want doom and gloom, it’s our birthright.

Huh? :thinking:

3 Likes