Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

If Limerick win tomorrow it will be on the back of a Trojan performance. Clare, after a 1a league, at home and restedā€¦ thatā€™s a an unbelievable task.

Weā€™ve a team of young fellas mad for road. All the pressure is on the banjo players tomorrow.

2 Likes

Are the tickets not stand wherever you want?

They are All Ireland winnersā€¦ If we keep it to within 5 it will be a victory.

Think Iā€™ll come off th motorway at BirdHill tomorrow. Into Kilaloo and off up.by Scariff. Might not be as bad

You can walk between 3 terraces normally (stand blocked off) but i presume theyā€™ll only let you in the turnstile that your ticket says so as to disperse the crowd as best they can before the game.

A smart move as there will only be 200/300 Clare fans travelling.

The tickets have a location on them. Usually not enforced but probably will be tomorrow.

1 Like

I doubt it.

Iā€™d say there will be more Limerick people than Clare. Iā€™m thinking to leave the city at 11 or max 11.30. Where would be an idea for a place or area to park?

Fuck it, the ale is kicking in hereā€¦ have you still got that ticket?

Sorry horse

What cunt took it? iā€™ll bate the head of em

@Brimmer_Bradley gave me 50 notes for it

1 Like

11 is grand, get your spot early for the minor match would be my advice.

take the ring road out around the west side of town and get on the lahinch rd. park at the kilnamona transit centre and take the light rail into town. transfer at the mill rd station, get the rapid bus to the club house bridge. for south terrace just a handy walk up around the queenā€™s. for the north terrace take the ferry down the Fergus and itā€™ll drop you off at the north stand

2 Likes

He can keep it.

1 Like

Best place for a pint beforehand ?

You better wash that note

1 Like

When did they get the Luas in Ennis?