Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

He set up 2 at least.

Iā€™d like to thank the sound man that gave me a can for the train journey home to Limerick :grimacing:

He is a very very underrated hurler .

Dowling cannot turn. If he wins a ball coming out from goals he just keeps going, like a ferry. He worked his bollix off today but he was fighting a serious losing battle when we went two up up front.

2 Likes

2 what?

Two (2) ii

how, in the year of our lord 2018, are Dowling and Condon allowed to be a stone and a half overweight?

1 Like

Youā€™re not allowed to discuss Dowlingā€™s weight problems.

1 Like

:smile:

2 Likes

Generous

1 Like

The only forward who can be happy with their performance was Tom Morrissey, who looked sharp.

Dowling did well in the first half, but was gassed in the second. Flanaganā€™s touch was well off. Mulcahy just never got on the ball. Kyle & Hego didnā€™t get through as much work as usual; did some things well but will be disappointed with their performance.

Dempsey was poor off the bench today; Gillane got a score but didnā€™t do much, Nash didnā€™t do well. Tbf to Gillane & Nash, they werenā€™t exactly given good service when they did come in.

You canā€™t have been watching that closely so

Hannon was brilliant I thought.

3 Likes

Sean Finn was an awful loss when he went off. Hopefully heā€™ll be right for the next day.

1 Like

Himself and the two Morrisseys were our best performers.

Look. A bit of soul searching will do no harm. We were as bad on the sideline as we were on the pitch.
We have three weeks to lick our wounds.

Im not saying Mulcahy didnt deserve to be taken off, Im saying it was the wrong decision to take off a forward and bring on a back. It showed fear.

Management filled their togs and it transferred to the players.

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering is that why they decided not to go man on man.

Hindsight is 20 20 and all that, it didnā€™t seem like a bad move to me at the time but it should have been rectified after about 15 mins of the second half, was it only when Nash came in that they changed it up?