Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

He could have at least spelt it right.Which one of our limerick posters was it? @glasagusban @dodgy_keeper @Dooley @anon61956325 @ciarancareyshurlingarmy @Smark @Tournafulla_Man ?

Thank god he didnā€™t pick up on the mental breakdown one of the players is after having.

1 Like

Sshhhh

PM

Is @glasagusban being serious here?

1 Like

Absolutley. there are genuine fears The lad was going to be a leader of our team but it would appear that gambling addition allied to over use of social media and internetting has him on a cliff edge.

2 Likes

A Na Piarsaigh player?

Iā€™d be thinking a lot closer to (e) home, mate.

1 Like

Its sad to see alright.

His name is tarnished. Whatever me(n)tal strength appears to have eroded.

1 Like

Ah here!!!

I met the manager and two of his backroom team at a funeral today. They were in good spirits, not a bother on them other than Paul Browne is out for the season.

Shure they have fuck all to worry about only to keep th elads fresh for the Killkenny game. Did ye all go back to Uncle Toms for a feed of cider?

Did you ask whether Pat Simon got 2-3 or 3-3 against Wexford in that challenge match?

PS Condolences to all in Kilteely. Only met Robert once or twice but nearly always one of the Oā€™Dea family there at K/D matches (that is way back when I played)

1 Like

Good man.

Big day for the parish @TreatyStones @Julio_Geordio ā€” I see your boys are down to throw in / Kick off at 5.45pm

In what?

Feile?

Ah now ā€¦ The big oneā€¦

The ā€˜John Westā€™ Feile Peile ā€” Boys Div 11!

Ya, we actually got invited by random selection, we wouldnā€™t be in any way strong at that age granted there are a couple of nice players. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll have a great weekend anyways.

Askeaton playing junior hurling championship tonight against Tour, Ballysteen playing St Kierans in the semi final of the West Championship then on Tuesday.

Itā€™s an Askeaton- Ballysteen - Kilcornan amalgamation. When did you add the Kilcornan bit? Or has your underage always been that way?