Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

The big question is can a fella have a pleasurable “ forest gump “ in the toilets .

I hope they’re segregated. if, on Sunday, the need for an Eartha Kitt is upon me I don’t want to be anywhere near some thick-necked, foul-smelling, dermatitis-ridden, cider-drinking hairy Tipp fucker wiping his hole with his leftover tinfoil.

5 Likes

A draw wouldn’t be a disaster

Some disgraceful shit from the Minor management already.

Wha ???

Best pub for pints Sunday?

Scullers

Windmill and patsys

May Fair on in Drom Sunday :grimacing:

Tipp at home in the Munster senior hurling championship. Nothing like it to get the juices flowing.

The adrenaline, the dread, the excitement, the fear, the optimism, the demented roaring at the players as they walk around in the parade, shouting at our corner back to level some Tipp cunt when he takes his position at corner forward. Fucking magic.

I had a terrace ticket for the drawn Munster final in ‘96. Being knee high to a grass hopper at the time I’d have seen nothing bar the fella stood in front of me. The auld lad - cool as a breeze - walks up to a lad on the stiles in the Mackey Stand and says “he only has a terrace ticket, let him into the stand there” and calmly walks off. In a world before health and safety the bemused steward, for a quiet life presumably, just says “go on so.” Watched it from the steps of the Mackey on the ‘45, can still remember where I was when Frankie completed the great escape. (No mobile phones back then either and got a bollocking for being late back to the car after). Great, great days.

Usual championship fare this week. Veering continuously between “we’ll be hammered” to “these cunts know we don’t fear them”. This will be repeated ad nauseum right up to throw in. The few pre match pints in The Ardhu will only make things worse.

Come on to fuck.

11 Likes

You’re a lot younger than I thought.

Enjoy the day out with your old fella @anon32894817

1 Like

have tipp a bolter to their match day squad on sunday? a good young player

Can’t believe lads are even entertaining the notion of making a John Woo in Páirc na nGael™ on Sunday. We’ve come along way.

2 Likes

GB

You won’t be alone kid.

:eek:

He had a good game against Limerick u21’s last year. He was involved with the squad last year and travelled to Cork for the Clare game.

Barrett out completely and Callanan not starting

Not a hope