Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

:grinning:

2 Likes

Christ almighty

Orangeflakes

3 Likes

anti Limerick back lash begins …

Was she complaining last year when they sung about a lad who stole trevelyan’s corn

Do the reigning All-Ireland champions normally get a guard of honour from the opposition at their first league game the following year?

If so hopefully we’ll have Cork, Tipp or Clare away first up.

I was wondering how long it would take before some geebag would bring this up

1 Like

Oh, for it to be Clare!

1 Like

cc @Special_Olympiakos

3 Likes

We will yeah. Then they can turn around and clap Mul on.

1 Like

Anyone got a photo of the Davy fitz shot on the post in adare with a limerick jersey?

I was on the phone passing and did not get it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9VBJ6OW6SA

2 Likes

Thanks mate - it will all be forgotten when they are cheering for joey carberry in a months time and they go back to bashing our games.

As the chairman, John Cregan, said on stage last night - it was all for the boys that made it to Cushendall earlier in the year

cc @dodgy_keeper

Anyone going out to Adare later?

It’s not a great message of inclusivity though for a member of the unionist community with a passing interest in hurling like Mrs Carrothers.

It wasn’t a very appropriate song to be singing. Sean South was a paramilitary criminal. It’s not that long ago that scum from South’s criminal gang were killing officers of this state in Adare, the home of the Limerick captain.

1 Like

Free parking in Ballingarry :joy:

1 Like

Them fuckin cricket lads let Galway walk all over them at the weekend. They will need to get onto JP to set up an accademy

1 Like

What time are they closing the road at. Some one said they expecting 30thousand. I dunno if that is true or not now.