Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Again

tumblr_ljl3urC8vh1qa7a0ho1_400

@Julio_Geordio

https://twitter.com/buff_egan/status/1031317593959931904

2 Likes

Would have been MOTM if he had stayed on the full game.

When he stopped Glynn winning the first ball that came in it set the tone.

Boys

Did buff get a ticket or is he mining for sympathy ???!

@TreatyStones

Not to mention Glynn being rotated out to wing forward having not got a sniff of it and Casey then seeing off the next misfortune that came in to him. If he’d stayed on the field he was MOTM and an all star I thought. Considering all the pressure and attention on him, he was immense.

2 Likes

C’maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn

1 Like

The Galway sprawl

Two of Colaiste Mhuires finest

1 Like

I gave a very smug look over to @The_Burner and his brother when that was mentioned last night. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fell into work this morning. Was in bits.

Grabbed lunch out in the Subway opposite Roxboro shopping centre.

Two of the starting team from Sunday were in there. They looked as healthy as I did! :smile:

1 Like

Coming from the Galvone?

Did you take any notes on their manner when they were ordering their rolls?

6 Likes

They had already taken their seats but I sensed Conor McGrath levels of humility off them.

It was like 94 all overover again for these lads drinking in some pub off Jones Road. You can almost feel the pending doom and devastation as Limerick the sequel is unfolding.

1 Like

I was just like the guy kneeling down from the second Canning buried his free. Looking up only on certain occasions. It was torture but it made the final whistle even sweeter :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@dodgy_keeper what’s the story in Adare tonight?
I assume it will be carnage trying to park anywhere near the town?

They’d all bollards up this morning from the school all the way down to the heritage centre.

I’ll probably ditch the car outside one of the houses up by Murphy’s Cross and walk in from there.

I watched the 4 falls of Buffalo on ESPN recently where the Buffalo bills lost 4 superbowls on the spin in the 90s. Limerick perhaps not having quite the same level of coming up short time and again. Repeated failure becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. That series was a hard watch and it was very hard watching those closing stages on Sunday. Only for Tom Condon God knows what the fall out would be like. I was delighted for ye but the orchestrated pit stop in Thurles train station to parade the Liam McCarthy cup means we’ll be looking forward to your visit to Semple stadium next year.

2 Likes