Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Enjoy.

I already had one, I just wanted a spare to keep beside the one I already had, for no reason other than wanton thievery.

It was. Hurling is a bit of an oddity though in that it generallly produces a good final. Loads of other sports dont the final usually ends up pure scutter due to teams being overly cautious

Pints at 1973 prices in Adare last night?

10 and 20 cent…

Charlie Chawkes place in Goatstown started that and the rest followed suit.

Did the fleg survive the night I wonder?

Made sense to drop the prices, the auld dole will only get you so far unless you’re Margaret Nash’ing it nowadays.

CC @Gman

No idea. Havent been there in years. Actually you could count on no hands how many good pubs there are in south Dublin. As homecomings go Galbally will be wild this evening. There will be a bonfire there that wouldnt look out of place in Drumcree. Bastards will probably have a Tipp mannequin and flag on top of it too.

1 Like

I meant the fleg in Chawkes in Adare

Asterix all Ireland as ye didn’t avenge the hiding handed out to ye in Ennis. Even had one of our players sent off in error to make it a contest. We own ye.

:sweat_smile: hardest won all Ireland of all time mate. You’ll need to try a different angle

JP should get them two medals :clap:

1 Like

He’s throwing everything he has and hasn’t landed one yet…

Couldn’t and can’t beat Clare - well deserving champions but let’s keep it in perspective

It was a dead rubber for Limerick.

1 Like

The jacks were blocked down in that kip the day of the match. The lads couldn’t wait to get the fuck out of the place

2 Likes

If only all Irelands were played in Ennis . Ye’d win it every year.

We won an all Ireland mate. You can’t touch us. Try again in a few days