Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Ya Galbally have been very strong underage in recent years. They have some huge players ( as always)

They play with the bouncers for years

I know that. That’s why I was asking.

Yeah most of my cousins, uncles are heavily involved. We were on a collision course with them in Munster intermediate football Championship last year but that situation didnt arise (probably for the better). They draw in players from a huge catchment area down to Kilteely, knocklong, Garryspillane, half way down to Kilbehenny. Its a bit of an arm wrestle with rugby there as well as they have been traditionally strong in that too. Good club with plenty of money and will be back up to senior football ranks very soon as will Garrryspillane in hurling.

They seem like a great club and it will be nice to see them back Senior in both codes eventually. Hardy bucks back there.

2 Likes

Everyone wants to talk to the Dow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7SBqjv8JS4

Dodgy keeper swooning over adare. How times change?

1 Like

They have a major problem with training.
Never bought into it and get by on quality and size. Not afraid to lower the blade either.

They joined together around 2012 I’d say

I never heard of them hurling.

Galbally ceased to field hurling teams around 1999. John Kiely subsequently played on the Garryspillane team that won the county.

1 Like

Ouch

2 Likes

:rollseyes:

Lads here trying to spoil this for us are really wasting their time, ye can’t touch us lads, ye can’t lay a glove :pint: :pint:

All Ireland Senior Hurling Champions 2018, the greatest championship ever played :clap:

10 Likes

A few of the locals got robbed sunday night in The Oval,phones, bank cards and a couple of handbags were lifted

Worst final since 2008.

Oh yeah? Didn’t hear that.

Shit craic, but there was no putting a downer on that night for me even if I lost everything.

They’ll get over it.Looks like it was the work of one scobe from cork.

I stole @balbec’s match programme in revenge.