Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Who is Robbie Hanley going to push out of the starting team? He has a lot to prove, but fair enough bring him in and look at him.

I’d hope like last year the lads that get in at the start will hold onto their jersey so long as they play well. Henley is a very serious operator.

Flanagans brother is a fella that could come into it for the full back line. I heard he was wanted this year but couldn’t commit back in December with college work.

Sean? He’s a very good hurler alright. I was seriously impressed with him a few times. Probably not much more than 23 or 24.

1 Like

He’d be 23 at most. Was in my year in school

we will definitely need cover in the full back line next year. Richie, Hickey and Condon are all the wrong side of 30 now.

Dan Joy I’d say will be brought in.

Whatever happened a lad called Irwin from Bruff. I had huge hopes for him a few years back but he seemed to go of the IC scene altogether

Pro golfer in the states

Shane Irwin? Go away ta fuck.

Serious operator.

I thought he did a knee and never came back. I must keep an eye on his career

He’s gone 3 or 4 years I’d say. Not sure how he is doing but he’s still over there as far as I’m aware.

jerome boylan is another option for the full back line. he might be a bit young yet but he’ll definitely be given a shot at some stage

I’d say he’d be more of a half back/midfielder

he plays corner back for NAP

he played midfield in the minor final alright against Tipp.

I’d have him pegged as a corner back

He must be brought in, if nothing else for the potential Ode to Joy newspaper headlines.

1 Like

Nap have grimes, lynch, Dempsey, king wod and whole load of other lads able to play midfield/half back. I’d be very surprised if he will be in the corner for limerick. I’d say he’s in the corner for nap because they’ve very few options there.

1 Like

Thats more like it guys, no better time to plan for retaining the trophy, than before the end of August.

1 Like

You should see the discussion on the other thread. It is off the charts

1 Like

Shane Irwin is indeed a professional golfer. Spent 3 or 4 years in the US but is home now and is the pro at some club in Cork as far as I know.

I have bro, my other username is @LimerickNomad

1 Like

Try again

We can finally get back to discussing first 15s. Kiely had the team too settled this year for any craic.