Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Sure the only decent game Limerick will get next year will be against their B team.

You don’t think I have it in me to be a tedious blow hard cunt?

There’s no such thing as a B team in Limerick.

From what I’ve seen, he’s a natural half-back and the only reason he’s playing corner-back for NaP is his age and that’s where the opening was when he came in.

But it might be where there’s an opening for Limerick too.

He is assistant pro in Monkstown golf club to another Lmk man Cian McNamara

1 Like

you’d have to imagine so. half back and midfield he is behind a lot of other players.

Which one of the team am I talking to now?

No point resting on our laurels like.

@LimerickNomad

Agreed the winter will be fairly boring unless there are rows about team selection.

The one thing you can be guaranteed about this place is that there will be a few rows.

1 Like

There’s a good run of club games for people to lay down a marker for next season, Kiely has form for including players based on club performances.

David Reidy & Barry O’Connell were two of the form players in Limerick last season, both came back in in 2018 and have All-Ireland medals. Stevie Cahill previously with Tour, Willie O’Meara had never really got a decent shot at underage because of injuries but was always class for Askeaton and made it in. Paddy O’Loughlin really stepped up his levels for Kilmallock too.

Now you might say that these are only fringe players but you can’t underestimate how important having genuine competition for places is. If these fellas are rewarded for playing well, it drives others on to better things too.

It’ll be interesting to see how the fellas in numbers 27-36 get on in particular- the likes of Barry, Malachy, POL, OOR, Dempsey, etc.

1 Like

Woulfe will be two years out of minor in 2019, I think he’s class. As a half-forward in the Tom Morrissey mould. Be interesting to see how he gets on against NaP at the weekend :wolf: :wolf:

Strong 4th quarter from Ballysteen, were 3 points down, now 2 up against Pats.

Looks like Adare will beat NaP handy.

How did kildimo get on tonight?

That’s tomorrow night in Ballybrown.

See you there @ciarancareyshurlingarmy

1 Like

Ballysteen game finished a draw. Pats got a last second point. Draw probably a fair result and was the same to us as a win as we need to beat Caseys in the last game anyway.
Ourselves vs Caseys in a straight shootout for third. A draw won’t do us.
Oola were murdered by NCW by the sounds of it. Themselves and Pats in more or less a relegation playoff-playoff

You would if you knew me

Kyle Hayes v Begley would be an interesting contest

Good result tonight.

The senior football championship last round is always good. Group 2 has produced 3 straight shoot outs.
Ncw v Kierans to top the group
Ballysteen v Casey’s for 3rd
Pats v Oola for bottom.

1 Like