Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

I would advise air bnb and get and apartment way cheaper.

1 Like

Where?

How many of ye Mike??

1. 2 teenagers so will need 2 rooms obviously

I think our fixtures are falling perfectly. Cork have a massive game on Sunday and then a six day turn around to face into their third game in three successive weekends. That will give us an advantage, mightnā€™t be the winning or losing of the game but it should have us in a good space. Similarly against Waterford, weā€™ll have an eight day turnaround to the game against them. Theyā€™ll have seven days and like Cork when they face us it will be their third weekend on the trot playing

2 Likes

We settled on Student Accomdation thatā€™s been let out over the summer. 50 for a single room. Only want a place to sleep.

Iā€™ll get the boss on to it.

If itā€™s purely cost you should be able to get something cheap out at the Commons Inn on the Mallow Road - basically the last building on your right hand side as you leave Cork city heading for Limerick. Rooms are bog standard but you probably wonā€™t find cheaper. About a tenner in a taxi to the city centre. The Maldron closer to town might be an option too - walking distance to Patrick Street.

The annual Marathon is on there that weekend too.

2 Likes

Yes. It would be an absolute dream travelling to Ennis knowing it was nothing more than a glorified training session

Ah yeah. Truth be told Iā€™d have the eldest with me at the match so itā€™s a chance for the other two to do a bit of shopping . She knows that a victory would spark a bit of a session and is OK with that

2 Likes

Especially since your looking to get rode.

1 Like

Iā€™ll settle with the win first and foremost chief.

1 Like

It is a ton cheaper than anything on booking.com

1 Like
1 Like

Watching the game back on record again. Gillane is some man to catch a ball and turn mid air so heā€™s facing the goals when he lands, resembles the great Joe McKenna. He missed three frees, had one poor wide from play and could have gotten a goal instead of one of his points. But this was his first championship start. That will fall into place. If we can keep isolating him he can win the ball whatever way its put in. Heā€™s going to terrorise full back lines this summer

1 Like

Having watched it back the Limerick game was like a glorified challenge match at times. Cork will dismantle us down the Pairc.

I actually thought being at the match that it was much more intense than that. I disagree with the pundits on rte (who werenā€™t at the game) and actually thought it was a good game and we played very well

This is more tiresome than that time you pretended tom Brady was injured

1 Like

Major difference here is the ball coming in. The better deliveries are coming at an angle and with a bit of zip on them, that allows the turn. Long high straight balls that hang in the sky donā€™t afford that and are a backs ball all day.

Heā€™s improving all the time too; he was scoring ridiculous amounts this time last year but even in the last 12 months, heā€™s come on a huge pile. Nicely complemented Mulcahy aswell the last day, they worked well off each other.