Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

The belt on Donagh Maher after he scored the point sums the lad up. Tough as nails. I am looking forward to him and Noel Connors!!!

I’m not sure who pointed it out- was someone on here anyway; as the ball breaks to Murphy, he just leaves the hurley in and trips the only corner-back who might be able to put in the tackle.

Facilitated the goal being scored; was class, was something a snaky corner-back would be proud of.

2 Likes

I think he scored a point from play around 62 minutes where he whips the back mans hurley Off gin and fucks it away.

2 Likes

Made a lovely little obstruction on the Tipp back to give Mulcahy the space for one score,pushed a Tipp back over just as Murphy went in on goal he’s a very clever player.

He is a loveable rogue. Limerick have never been streetwise, hard not dirty, time to change it. He is made of the right stuff and he is 22, i absolutely love it.

1 Like

There’s an Askeaton man in AI action today cc @Julio_Geordio

Commentators eye @Aristotle @anon32894817

1 Like

What;s this?

An Askeaton man has mastered artificial intelligence

Artificial Insemination would be more likely

1 Like

Is the Rice cup not on today?

The only fella who brought it up was one of your own

Ye wont see much against a jaded cork team.

Yeah, and that’s why I’m responding to it here on the Limerick thread

It is, I see the guy you are referring to. I didn’t know he went to school in there, and he’s not from Askeaton.

False news ?

He plays his hurling with Askeaton alright but would be from a neighboring parish.

A hurler from there playing an All-Ireland final is even more astonishing.

1 Like

The Askeaton hurling nursery churns out another one. :clap::clap:

1 Like

Must be a first.