Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Thurles beat ASR by 5 points .

Tis like the Crimea with ye, ye simply annexed it

Which parish?
He only hurls with us. Options for a lad who wants to hurl limited along the N69

Kilcornan I presume?

Other side!!

Ah ffs ye’re bringing them from everywhere, and ye’d be giving out about Drom! :rollseyes:

Ye can keep yere filthy paws off Kilcornan, they need to come East up the N69.

Tipp hammered Cork in the minor hurling today, probably a good result for Limerick.

1 Like

After seeing all the contenders twice now limerick can be very hopeful. Galway are well ahead of us physically and more accurate. They’ll take some stopping but I wouldn’t fear anybody. I’d fancy us to beat kk or wexford if we get out of munster. Next week is huge now. If we come out of cork empty handed it’ll probably go down to the game in Ennis.

1 Like

We will beat Waterford at home if we can’t we have no business going any further.

If Limerick win the midfield battle next week they win the game.
Cork have massive chinks in their defence.once Corks short game is slowed up they struggle. No plan b.

That’ll only leave us on four. Everyone will beat Waterford. Well need more.

Winning away games is going to be very tough. Cork draw and kk v dubs are the only away victories.

Need to throw everything at Cork next Saturday a win down there puts one foot into Munster final,a draw and subsequent win over Wford likewise.

Limerick will go down to Cork and walk all over the cunts.

2 Likes

Im quietly confident we’ll bate them.

My prediction is if cork beat us they’ll beat Waterford handy leaving them on 7 points, tipp will beat Clare and Waterford leaving them on 5 points. Limerick should beat Waterford leaving us on four points. We will then face Clare in Ennis in a winner takes all situation. We could badly do with a result next week. Serious pity cork didn’t hold on.

I think we needed Cork to lose it would have been a massive blow and deflated all their confidence and momentum,we have a strong and fresh panel and if we keep it tight could eek out a win.

Kilcornan always had a far more natural affinity with Askeaton / Ballysteen than with Kildimo

Thats not a great claim shur the whole county would have more of an affinity to the Taliban than Kildimo

2 Likes

Waterford can’t be dismissed yet. De burca injured today and moran sent off but there’ll be a sting in them yet. Wouldn’t say Tipp on Sunday or us the week after are bankers against them by any means. Of more relevance could be playing three and 4 weeks in a row. Saturday’s game is vital, Cork have a 6 day turn around from an energy sapping game today. If we don’t go to Páirc Uí Chaoimh and win i think we’d have to win our last 2 as 4 points would see us eliminated