Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

The bauld Tom Ryan.

Hey fucko Shut your trap.

He may not be the most erudite former player but he is ours. So keep your snide comments to yourself.

3 Likes

No. The Munster final will be at a neutral venue save for pre-existing home and away arrangements. It was agreed under the new format that existing arrangements would be honoured.

Therefore Limerick would be at home against both Tipp and Cork. Cork would be at home against Tipperary.

Any other combination would be at a neutral venue.

2 Likes

Informative rating. I did not know that.

Elvis

Are Munster finals stand alone Home & Away agreements ???

They’re between the 3 counties that have stadia capable of holding them. With the new 2 home & 2 away format it was decided that old arrangements would come into play for finals only. Otherwise the cycle could not have been completed.

The agreements are in writing and are lodged with both provincial and central councils. The Limerick-Cork one is particularly detailed and even includes a proviso for the counties drawing with each other in an All-Ireland semi final. The replay would either be in Limerick or Cork.

3 Likes

The County Board must be rubbing their hands in glee. 7/8k Mayo supporters along with the 35 Limerick football supporters will be a nice little pay day. They also can stop shelling out for the footballers after.

1 Like

The best draw possible.
Limerick should just pull out of football full stop.
a complete waste of time and money.

1 Like

Why? We’d never have seen the likes of John Galvin, muiris, Johnny Mac or Corbett. These boys deserved a chance to represent their county at the highest level. The likes of them may come again. Instead of fucking them around give them parity.

James Owens reffing the match on Saturday night.

Johnny Murphy to take charge of Wexford v Galway.

Heard Barry Nash is after walking away from Limerick set up

That happens at least once a year with that lad.

Strange carry on. What the fuck is wrong with those liberties lads. Mark Keane and now this fella. Huge, huge talents. Seemingly happy to fuck it away

Tell me about it. I could say loads, but won’t!

J1 came calling probably.

Fuck it, thats a pity if true.

There are some naive cunts on this forum

Has @anon78624367 told us why he stopped posting from the @anon61956325 account yet?

And knave cunts too .

I’m too old and too honest to have multiple accounts lad. That’s a young lads game for lads that are into one upmanship like yourself. It’s only the internet, don’t take it too seriously and you’ll be grand. You can’t win on it.