Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

1 Like

Squiddy = Benjamin button

He might make the team on Saturday with the way lads are walking away from the setup

Are you saying he hasnā€™t walked? Just passing on a piece of info I heard.

If you know different say it and donā€™t be a pissy passive aggressive dickhead about it

I doubt if he has but if any lad around 21/22 decided he had enough of it Iā€™d say fair enough. Life is short enough and you get a short window to live it before settling down.
All i heard was that he was going very well after recovering from a knee op that kept him out of the league. Was in serious consideration to start v Tipp before damaging a muscle in his leg. Havenā€™t heard if he has recovered from that. Unless the injury is worse and its long term and he has decided the year is over.

I think fatigue will play a very big part in this game.
3 weeks on the bounce is a massive ask and Cork dont have much of a squad.
For once Limerick have gotten a bit of luck this year with Tipp big guns injured and not up to speed
and facing a tired Cork and then a potentially depleted Waterford.

Will ye beat cork @iron_mike

Toss of a coin Joe. Tis a big ask

I think ye will handy

Yes. Handy enough I think as Cork will gas.

Is there any truth to these Barry Nash rumours above? Hopefully not as I had thought he would have a big role to play before this championship campaign is over.

Just pretend cork lads like @anon78624367 trying to derail the Limerck Express thats going to walk all over those Cork cunts next Saturday.

Iā€™ve been called many things in my life but that is the worst of them. youā€™ve made an enemy.

1 Like

Youā€™re in for it now, Tony.

Limerick and Mayo confirmed for Saturday 9th of June @ 6pm in the Gaelic Grounds

Should have brought them out to Newcastlewest

1 Like

Mick Neville :smiley:

Put the fear of god in to them!

Divisional teams still play underage contiguous.

No need for him to wory