Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

When the old web phones came in every thick fucker had access to the inter web.
an awful influx of below average intelligence posters ruined the place.

Adare look like junior contenders for the first time in yonks, good few lads playing for them who would have played senior over the years plus a shot of youngsters, are the seniors having a clear out or are lads just stepping themselves down? Wonder will they lose more as the year goes on? You’d imagine if lads were going to be burnt they’d be gone already. They are still as likely to pull out of the competition as win it.

We are in a group of death alright. Our year has been a shambles to date, no one training etc, but if we can get our best 15 out we’ll give anyone a rattle on a night.

WEST JAHC
Result
Rathkeale: 0-16(16)
Kileedy: 0-26(26)

1 Like

It was decant place alright. When the cull in the limerick panel happened in 2009 the place was seriously hopping. I remember a lad called Rathmore Castle had a great cut about him. As for Saturday evening, I think if we are in the game in the last 15 minutes we should do it. Big if though, the accuracy when on top will need to improve.

1 Like

Parking in the Rockies club is very handy and they throw a decent party as well

How far away is that?

Less than 20 minutes walk anyway, less than 15 at a clip

I’ll go for that so. 20 minutes is fine

You at it? I think Rathkeale played above themselves last year to be honest. The football was going shit and they turned to the hurling, got lucky along the way and got a bit of momentum going.
Them lads in Kileedy have been training since January by all accounts :sweat_smile: Apes

No. Just saw it on twitter

Box office

Mate, by that reckoning, Carlow is ultra box office.

Ciaran Murphy can go and get fucked… he hasn’t a clue

When we had the strike team, I remember talking to lads on the way down to Cork and they had themselves convinced we’d win. We are eternal optimists.

Prick

Blackrock and Cork Con are the two best places to park. Very easy stroll from Cork Con and they have a decent club house and bar, worth having a drink there after the match while the traffic disperses

€8 they were charging the last day though, which i thought was saucy enough

1 Like

Even for a Cork lad you have called this right

The cheeky bastards.
It was always 5euro.

Fuck Cork Con. Park in Blackrock GAA and give them your few quid

6 Likes

Agreed. Was about to post the same. Wouldn’t piss on the Con clubhouse if it was on fire

3 Likes

Of course you wouldn’t, you’d most likely have your mickey burned off you if you tried. Bizarre statement to make.