Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Fixed

1 Like

Chocolatemice, where do you live in Cork?

wherever my caravan takes me

Iā€™ll see you in the Leaping Salmon Saturday.
If you can give yourself the time off.

Ah yeah. I donā€™t work days thereā€™s hurling on.

Iā€™ll head away up there so - Iā€™ll look for the lazy work dodger

Do.
Iā€™ll be stood next to him.

1 Like

Iā€™ll wear a flower on my jersey so you know itā€™s me ok.

Iā€™ll get you a pint and all.

1 Like

Most Limerick folk would be more aware of Temple Hill than Blackrock . Many of them would associate Stradbook with Blackrock .

Itā€™s mad sunny and Iā€™m having a bout of classic Limerick optimism. CiarĆ”n Carey is dead fucking right. We have an unreal chance of getting to an AI final. Galway look ahead of everyone to me. Tipp may or may not get their shit together in time to mount a challenge it even if they do they wonā€™t dethrone Galway, and limerick never feared them. Cork and Limerick will be the Munster finalists IMO and I think we will beat cork this week. I think itā€™ll be cork or Limerick in the final against Galway. Clare and waterford will fall away. KK will be eliminated in the quarters or semis. Wexford are decent but will suit us and theyā€™re only Wexford.

We need to tighten up at the back and that will happen either through hickey proving me wrong or McCarthy or Casey coming in. Midfield has scope to improve too, thereā€™s loads more to come from DOD and Lynch and Browne and WOD could force their way in yet. We need to be more of a scoring threat up front and there is loads of scope for the 6 starting to improve and we have Casey to come back in and a few more that may force their way into the reckoning yet.

Fucking cmaaaaaaaaannn.

8 Likes

Limerick by 5.

Lets batter the cunts!!! :ronnyroar:

1 Like

Now that Waterford are gone we are the new media darlings.

I donā€™t like it.

Sunstroke can drive a man delirious alright.

The Mungret musical festival is back.
Aslan and The Stunning.

Aslan? Is Bela not dead yet?

1 Like

Only 10 mins coverage of this weekā€™s game.
Starts on the hour mark.
Cheddar and Damian go with Cork

Itā€™s the sensible option.
Whoā€™s (pundits) gone for Limerick?

@myboyblue is the GAA Hour the podcast you were shiteing on about or is there another one ?

None of them.