Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

But yes.
cork at home and a much more seasoned team.

The GAA hour is that wankstain Wooly shiteing on in his nasally tone and saying shit a lot, Iā€™ve tried it a few times and itā€™s total crap

Cheddar is the only reason for listening to it.

I havenā€™t had the pleasure, usually dullard Delaney and Simple Hayes

Thatā€™s 5 pundits picked Cork.

Fuck me North Stand Block 410. The wife picked them up today. I may as well watch it from the fucking airport

1 Like

You mug.

Guilty

1 Like

Did you leave her in charge of sorting the accommodation also!?

Yup. Iā€™m afraid to ask

Have you pre-bought your Limerick v Clare tickets? Donā€™t be the mug and leave it too late. Big chance that game will sell out Iā€™d say.

She probably booked the Hibernian in Mallow :see_no_evil:

1 Like

We will beat Cork, it will be a dead rubber but a good chance for us to see what our options are on the panel.

3 Likes

Iā€™m heading to the game on Saturday but have decided to head back to Limerick immediately afterwards due to Cork City being a kip and the large amount of weirdos/creeps living in it.

4 Likes

No I got them already.

1 Like

Corkā€™s a cracking city to go out in mate and itā€™ll be rocking Saturday night. Iā€™m gutted to be missing it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never enjoyed the place I canā€™t stand it infact. Dingle, Galway and Dublin are the only places I bother with.

1 Like

I find you need to go out in Cork with someone whoā€™s from there or living there a while. You canā€™t just wander around and see what happens.

My only friend from cork is Cillian Murphy oh and @gilgamboa

1 Like

Iā€™ll ask Cillian to confirm next time I see him.

2 Likes