Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

What day is it on?

Sunday June 17th

1 Like

Massive tryhard alert,

Iā€™ve known Cillian for 25 years, I am 100% certain that a weird child with fuck all interest bar sports and horsey horse would be of little interest to him

2 Likes

Iā€™d still prefer to listen to them than the Sunday Game clique.

The North Stand is grand and steep with no pillars. Wonā€™t be the best view in the world but wonā€™t be bad either. Bring your glasses.

1 Like

Nope he is a very sound fella we frequent the same pub in dingle. Happens to be cousins with one of close friends too. Loves a pint, interesting on numerous topics and is always up for a laugh.

:rofl:

1 Like

:rollseyes: The I know Cillian Murphy better than you thread.

3 Likes

Glas and Backinatracksuit canā€™t stop following me around. I didnā€™t engage either of them. It was julio who brought up having friends from Cork. The two lads are obsessed with me.

1 Like

Cork team named tonight too?

No tomorrow I think.

Jesus youā€™re a gas cunt altogether,

Youā€™ve never had an unwarranted pop st me? :rofl:

Iā€™m only defending my native soil from your painfully cringeworthy try hard post earlier

Limerick team tonight at 9. Is Kiely likely to shuffle the deck any bit? Would I be right in saying when he was over the 21s he was always changing up the match day squad, if not necessarily the team.

Malachy in!!! :crazy_face:

Iā€™d be surprised if there isnā€™t at the least a shuffle with the subs.

We have a pretty settled team at the moment; the problem with having this great bench we are supposed to have is that they will be worth fuck all if they are not used.

Id expect the bench to be unloaded in this game for the last 25 mins management will be looking for a furious work rate especially from the forwards,Dempsey for Morrisey,WOD/Browne for DOD,Nash(if fit) for Heggo,Pat Simon for Mulcahy,Murphy for Flanagan .The team will start same as the last day you would presume only position is possibly Casey for Hickey but the rest is nailed on again.

Flanagan will need a big game on Saturday. He hasnā€™t played poorly but B. Murphy, P. Casey and B.Nash are absolutely flying it. Gillane could be interesting at 14 too.

Gillane could very well do a good job at 14 heā€™s strong in the air and has pace to drag and exploit most FBs,we need more from Seamie than just a ball breaking 50 mins of running 1 score wont do at this level but heā€™s capable of running riot if in the mood.

+1 pal.

Weā€™re doing the exact same.

He hasnā€™t been poor just been quite v Clare and Tipp twice. Cork are very soft so I expect a tough cunt like flanagan to thrive. It is more a reflection of our depth than his performances.