Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Seriously mate, you’re getting out of dodge swiftish because it’s a city full of weirdo creeps? :smile:

There is a concern over a starting player who has been unwell during the week, hopefully it’ll pass and he’ll take his place on Saturday evening but not ideal preparation for him. There is also an inkling among the squad that Casey will start instead of Hickey but nothing concrete yet

Casey isn’t starting.

Can you please remove yourself from this thread. You not only fill the thread with crap you drag other quality posters down to your piss poor level entertaining your constant drivel.

2 Likes

I worked there for 3 years, that was more than enough pal.

4 Likes

Ooooooofffffftttttt

Are you 100% sure Mike Casey isn’t starting? I’ve heard from a good source he is

Fair play mate, did you really find it to be a city full of weirdo sickos? That seems like an awful pity

1 Like

Interesting to read earlier that Cian Lynch has gone up 9kg since he broke onto the senior panel against Clare in 2015.

He’s in great shape now, v strong.

Only weird cunts like Cork would look forward to welcoming themselves to their own home pitch

Many outsiders come up with the check shirt, dingo jeans and a pair of timberland boots drink 15 pint bottles of cider in reardons and go home declare the place a kip

1 Like

I better unpack my bag for the weekend :crazy_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Always welcome kid

1 Like

You’ll love it mate, you strike me as an open minded sort,
It’s quite weird to write off a place as being ‘full of sicko weirdos’, however it’s quite sad that somebody of that opinion had to spend three years there

I’ve shited on about lots of shite.

For the record, I wouldn’t be caught dead in the aforementioned attire :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If it was that great you wouldn’t be living in Limerick pal.

I love Limerick mate, I followed my woman up here, she had a far better job than me and was offered a great position,
But I really wouldn’t write off anyplace as ‘full of sicko weirdos’ and refuse to stay over for those reasons, the other fella was just typically being a try hard,
I’d be interested to know how bad those three years were for you, you seem very put out with the place. Where did you live or is that me prying too much?