Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

I think weā€™ll lose by two.

Makes sense in fairness.

Hickeys a great lad but heā€™s not a fullback.

No change to the subs.

Sorry TOM CONDON is back.

Hon Casey! Limerick by 4.

Trying to figure out who heā€™s in for??..

POL

Ah yes!!

Is Kevin downes still on the panel?

Canā€™t really argue with that. The pace of the game will be a couple of notches up on the Tipp match. Hickey a good option at half back or midfield but would have struggled given Corks style.
Am quietly confident heading to Cork. Canā€™t afford for them to get a run on us.
Think we have every chance of pulling away in the 10/15 if weā€™re not chasing it

@FatChops you broke the news that Casey was starting earlier in the week, whatā€™s your secret, you handsome devil?

8 Likes

Oh stopā€¦ will you!

3 Likes

giphy%20(5)

1 Like

Minors look good on paper as well. Will be taking my seat in the stand early. Nice to see Gary Kirbys son starting.

Hopefully Cathal Oā€™Neill continues his excellent form. Hegartys younger brother is better than he showed the last day as well.

Iā€™m hearing a few of the Na Piarsaigh players who are not getting a look in are not pleased so he may have decided to walk away, I canā€™t confirm as of yet. He is well down the pecking order at this stage and bar rampaging form in training heā€™s goosed so he might have seen the writing on the wall

1 Like

Dropping Seamus Hickey is a load of horsepoo.

1 Like

Do I seriously need to watch a video to see who the subs are for Saturday night?? FFS sake.

The know all of the forum strikes yet again

Peter.

This is a crazy decision in my opinion. I hope it works out but I ask for all limerick fans to give these young lads a chance if we do take a trimming. Try keep some bit of perspective.