Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Probably the right call bringing in Mike Casey. Tightened things up when he came on v Tipp. Arguably him going off injured cost Na Piarsaigh the club A-I.

Lads need to go a bit easy on dishing out that flak to Hickey, though. He just seems to attract scorn and vitriol for every and anything while anything positive he does is overlooked completely. The GPA stuff is a bit annoying but heā€™s a grand lad generally. Graeme Mul was getting the same stick a couple of weeks back and then he went out and walked all over the sambo-in-tinfoil brigade.

Anyways, come on to fuck. These cunts have beaten us in a 3-1 ratio in championship hurling. My grandfather (God rest him) often said Cork broke his heart more than anyone else. They beat us something like ten or eleven times in a row between the 60ā€™s and 70ā€™s.

Time to make a fucking statement down there on Saturday night. Cā€™monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. :ronnyroar:

12 Likes

Defo I hope this isnā€™t end of seamus in a limerick jersey. All told a decent servant. 12 seasons now.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re not even in the video FFFFFS sake. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Ah heā€™s a good lad and a great servant, very good hurler but not a full back

Ah it definitely wonā€™t be. Be asking a lot for the other 5 backs to play every minute over the next 3 weekends.

I hope he gets another start. He deserves one.

1 Like

Stop spoofing for a change you replied to a comment from @Breaking_my_balls who stated the view in the squad was that Casey would start ahead of Hickey. I suppose youā€™ll tell us next that it was Peter that was being lined up for full backšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Any word from the official Nap twitter page? Is this team horse poo too?

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ah here we go deflection tactics u canā€™t admit you were wrong you spoofer. Go back to the Munster Rugby thread discussing the merits of Jackson Hanrahan Carberry etc. No one is interested in your drivel here.

1 Like

You were cheering for tipp last time because no nap player started. You are a joke.

Judging by the subs bench Hickey replaces Paddy Oā€™Loughlin as the half back line replacement with Tom Condon moving in to the subs as the full back line replacement. Condon must be flaking all round him in training and flying it, I had expected to see him walking away a matter of weeks ago

Whatā€™s this? is @applebullshit up to his tricks again?
Stopped clocks have a far better strike rate

2 Likes

We are extremely light on backs subs all told.

Iā€™d say William o donoghue is our half back sub.

Another howler from AppleBumbles :smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s the confidence that he puts into his predictions that would kill ya, like itā€™s fact.
If he was a betting man he wouldnā€™t have an arse in his trouā€¦ oh wait :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll say it again, i think Hickey has been rode by the management. I feel bad for him, heā€™s a super player and a super guy.

No Downes or Nash in the subs. Downes not in the plans it seems and Nash either injured or not making a good case for himself either. Disappointing on both fronts as both at their best offer something a bit different and can make things happen, would have hoped to see both involved at the start of the season.

Iā€™ll add to that, that overall the management have built a solid team and seem to be getting most of their calls right. Feel Hickey has been hard done by though.

This thread has been absolutely destroyed by @glasagusban @backinatracksuit and @Bod95 looking to settle silly scores every day.