Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

You are absolutely box office. They are obsessed with you.

2 Likes

Sadly I feel my presence here is not good anymore for the forum. The boys are intent on following me from thread to thread and isn’t fair on other posters having to read their constant drivel.

Would you don’t be drawing him on me any more, you’re a moderator FFS.

Its sad to see how they fear you.

@anon32894817

Spoofing again this is too easy😉

His obsession with you being obsessed about him is a fascinating dynamic.

2 Likes

I haven’t replied to him in weeks and he still replies to everything I post and tags me left right and centre. I had this with Nembo and MBB too. What is it about these weirdos?

Pull you fucking beak back in, you’ve been warned before.

:rollseyes:

The audit trail doesn’t lie, you started all this and now you’re crying like a fucking baby because you’re getting attention, stop being a needy cunt and wumming and you’ll get it handier, don’t make up lies about other posters and pass them as fact

You’re some fucking baba

1 Like

1 Like

You’re on your last warning. Watch yourself and you’ll be grand. Otherwise.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

That’s some post. Perspective!!! :joy::joy::joy::grin::laughing:

4 Likes

Fascinating even

If Limerick are 3 or 4 points down going down the stretch and Kiely looks to his bench for someone to come in and horse a Paul Murphy or a Johnny Coen around and knock over a few well earned points and take a few pokes for the pleasure of it, neither of those two lads would inspire. That’s the truth of it unfortunately. Grand of a fine day against a weaker side like Tipperary or Clare but no use when it matters. Unfortunately.

Confident guys have always been feared on here by the snowflakes.

And nothing about you destroying the horse racing thread ?? You gowlbag.

He destroyed the horsey horse thread?!

LEGEND!

2 Likes

Not sure I agree but it’s a perspective. We don’t have many potential gamechangers, they are two. If they’re not doing it in training then fair enough. I’m disappointed about that is what I’m trying to say, at their best they’re two exciting players that you’d hope to see involved.

1 Like

:grin: some of us used to follow it when @thedancingbaby & @fenwaypark put up well informed opinions and well sourced information from relevant yards.
That cunt @anon32894817 opens the Irish sun every morning and picks a dozen plus horses and swears they’ll all win and swears that Aidan o Brien rang him personally to tell him.