Limerick GAA - Box Office

How many of that minor team are underage for next year does anyone know?

Was watching on GAAGo - They’d a good whack off it but they lacked the cutting edge up front, seemed to be going for goal, particularly in the first half without making a lot of headway, whereas Tipp could tack on their points.

Some good prospects, Brian Ryan obviously but I liked the look of the two Kilmallock lads at 6 and 11 too, Barrett had a lovely Donie Ryanesque put-the-head-down way about him in the first half.

Ultimately they lost, and I’d go easy on the “brave performance” kind of platitudes, because ultimately that kind of thing isn’t worth a fuck. What is important is that we are at least consistently getting to All Ireland semis & finals these days. It’s not long ago we were being absolutely hammered out the gate in Munster at this level.

4 Likes

This. Excellently said. Shit like “they died with their boots on” is fair twee shit, you’re still dead. 17 points or 7, the result was still the same. A Tipp fella flaked a LImerick fella yesterday, and was left standing, he shouldnt have been fit to walk off the field by right.

1 Like

Shut up you gimp nobody asked for your ill informed opinion on this thread. Go post your thousands of scutter to yourself on the Laois gaa thread, or maybe you’ve pictures of women in bikinis to post up.

4 Likes

Here you fucking no smark, I’ll post when and where I like. You mind your fucking tongue.

Bizarre stuff. Not one single Limerick poster has posted any such moral victory shit in this thread and yet the voyeurs are here… Bizarre.

Fucking hell, you liked the post and all

Then I just realised why no smark got so upset :grinning:

As much and all as it would have been handy for Morris to have been sent off, I can’t abide this hitting the ground like you have been shot bullshit. Adams should have cleaved him.

1 Like

How about you do some work. It’s a Monday morning, have you nothing to do?

1 Like

I accept your surrender and grant you leave with whatever morsel of dignity you have left.

Chawing shite to a fella after he took you for a goal, where would you be going.

This is true but we had a chance to win yesterday and we didn’t. Kyle Hayes and Boylan were a threat at the edge of the square but they were needed out on the half forward line. Ideally Limerick could have done with a 6’ 5" full forward who could have done a job for us on the edge of the square, If only we had a player like that somewhere…

2 Likes

Is it true the minors were missing two of their best players most of the year? The FB got a bad injury couple months back or something?

Ya willie O’Meara who played midfield last year and full back in their first game this year tore his cruciate.

2 Likes

Looks to me like they really overachieved with this group of players. Didn’t seem to have half as much talent available as the last group to reach the final. What do people reckon? Is @dodgy_keeper going to give daly some credit for this?

A horse of a lad. Better than 2 ordinary fellas…

I don’t think they overachieved in winning nothing.
This team not as talented as 2014 Munster winning side??? Probably not
Give Daly credit for winning nothing?..Does it matter?

Otherwise a great bunch of lads who were probably favored by a reasonable draw and better than any team they met this year …bar the team that beat them twice.

1 Like

You’ve been peddling this for months now. Said player was rightly let go off the panel and by all accounts talking to numerous players and other people in the know was absolutely no loss to squad mentality.

You think they were as talented a group as the 2014 winning side?

What a load of horse crap. This team didn’t over achieve at all. The thing about this team there wasn’t the usual bluster/hype out of 95fm, ard scoil ris arseholes and the Limerick leader about them being future superstars like previous seasons. There’s plenty of talent this side. Hayes, Nicholas, Finn hourigan, willie o meara, Brian Ryan and Cian o Connor have massive futures. What like about them is their combative style and they’ve some very good ball winners. Yesterday at the game I was sitting beside a tipp lad who pointed out the who’ll of Limerick was blowing about the likes of roan lynch in 2014 while Liam Blanchfield totally outclassed them all in the final and he could win his first all Ireland today and still more people country wide would have heard of ronan lynch because of the Limerick simpletons. It tells the who’ll story about Limerick Gaa.

7 Likes

Whole