Limerick GAA - Box Office

We couldn’t win a turkey shoot with dignity. We had to let politics get involved.

Is this the real SLR or just a pretender?

1 Like

City of gaa potty about the county

Lol

This thread is a joke. Fuck off till the league at least …

1 Like

This @anon32894817 bollix is now posting under @deepthinker aswell, ffs sake wasn’t it bad enough to have you show us you have no balls under one username, not to mind a second one.

I’ll do it for you, you spineless little fucker.

He is referring to the late introduction of Jody Hannon (Adare), brother of Declan and son of Joe, in the All Ireland U21 Hurling Final 2015 “so he could win his medal on the field of play”. The little bollix is portraying this as a political act on Kiely’s part as the 2 would have worked side by side under John Allen in 2012 & 2013 when Kiely was selector and Hannon was Liason Officer. This ignores that Jody Hannon had quite a good year with Adare and Mary I put down up to then and certainly warranted his place on the panel.

The 3 players he is referring to but is too cowardly to name are Lorcan Lyons (superb all year for Monaleen winners of Premier Intermediate), John Fitzgibbon (Arguably Adare’s best player all year in their run to the Co. Semi Final) and Kyle Hayes of Kildimo/Pallas who has all the attributes to be a fine Senior Inter County Hurler and who at the age of 18 was outstanding for both club and county all year. In fact, he is possibly the only natural no. 6 in the county and only played at 14 for the County Minors because they hadn’t a stitch of a forward. It’s not as if he isn’t physically ready for Senior Hurling either, he’s a fucking giant ffs sake

@anon32894817 / @deepthinker (deepthroater more like) that’s how you fucking do it around here you nonce

5 Likes

I’m not deep thinker there’s isn’t hope I could construct/spell a post that well.

1 Like

James Ryan will also Be back in march.

No but you’re a deep tinker I’d say

Ouch. I don’t really have any problem with any of the player so on the squad. i can’t think of any player that is unlucky not to be involved or that should be looked at that isn’t in the squad. I’d be concerned if Kiely didn’t pick this squad. If political pressure played a part. We know he didn’t pick the coach or the physical trainer which isn’t ideal.

I love you guys, gas cunts.

Cc @bandage

1 Like

@deepthinker and @anon32894817 have wound up @Breaking_my_balls something terrible here. A self-professed top, top poster too. :laughing:

3 Likes

Here we go again…

This deep thinker lad is a great addition. :+1:

What this forum was missing was another fella with an axe to grind against the dark forces in Limerick GAA.

5 Likes

We badly need batt back.

I’d say this is more black ops work from Munster rugby to destabilise the GAA in Limerick

(As believable as the paranoia posted above anyways)

We’re only 6 weeks away from lads looking for detailed match reports from training games between the senior and U21 squads. Roll on 2017.

5 Likes

Nothing Munster rugby could think up could do greater damage than our own county board .

2 Likes

No, we really don’t.

3 Likes